Free-loaders

How can that be? Everyone here keeps saying every foreigner here is loafing, not working, and on welfare.

So now you are admitting maybe they are not?

Originally Posted by Old-T
As usual, you'd be a lying SOB, Old-THUMPER. My contention is, and always has been, that illegals drive down wages and displace Americans onto the welfare roles, Old-THUMPER (e.g., see @ # 54 & # 7). Plus, many illegals ship much of their money out of country; hence, contribute less in taxes, etc., to the American economy than would American citizens holding those jobs, Old-THUMPER. That means other Americans are being taxed to support the displaced and unemployed American and taxed to provide roads, schools, etc., for both the lowly paid and miserly illegal (living in overcrowded homes, motel rooms, etc.; again, minimizing their financial contribution to the community) and the unemployed American. And don't forget the additional and wholly unnecessary cost for Americans that stems from the illegals who are more criminal (see @ # 160) than hard working. It's a shame that you've been so stupid for most of your adult life, Old-THUMPER.

Perfect pic of chicken dick and his butt boy woomby/gay rey. Both dumb as a stump. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's your branchless family tree, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
  • Old-T
  • 03-23-2016, 05:40 AM
go to bed old turd. you need the sleep. you are senile, and it shows. nightly night!

old turd.
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Nothing like staying on topic Wacko. I can remember the last time you actually posted something that wasn't your paranoia shining through. You may well be the dumbest poster on here.
  • Old-T
  • 03-23-2016, 05:45 AM
Well now, in many ways you bring up the same points as DSK.

But look at the difference: he speaks like an adult debating an issue. You speak like the petulant spoild brat you are.

And if you wish to be honest--which you rarely do--you would admit that many of the RWWs here spout the "all illegals are on welfare" lie. But in typical IB fashion I don't expect to to man-up this time either.
Well now, in many ways you bring up the same points as DSK.

But look at the difference: he speaks like an adult debating an issue. You speak like the petulant spoild brat you are.

And if you wish to be honest--which you rarely do--you would admit that many of the RWWs here spout the "all illegals are on welfare" lie. But in typical IB fashion I don't expect to to man-up this time either.
Originally Posted by Old-T
But then you'd be the lying SOB that lied about what I've been saying for years, and you'd be the lying SOB that was too stupid to have realized at an earlier date how illegals make the standard of living for America's working poor worse, Old-THUMPER.
  • Old-T
  • 03-23-2016, 07:51 AM
What a pathetic lying piece of shit you are.
What a pathetic lying piece of shit you are. Originally Posted by Old-T
The cited posts from 2011 and 2013 established that you'd be the lying SOB that's been here-to-fore too stupid to realize the negative impact illegals have on the American job market, Old-THUMPER.
Nice exercise in civillity, Old-T. But as your exercise has proven, the Idiot Jihad will only attack you personally and not debate the topic on its merits.

Don't waste your time.

Just play the Chicken Dick card and move on to the next outrageous thread with more outrageous lies and misinformation from the same rabble.
go to bed old turd. you need the sleep. you are senile, and it shows. nightly night!

old turd.
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Ignorant, paranoid, xenophobic scum.
Nice exercise in civillity, Old-T. But as your exercise has proven, the Idiot Jihad will only attack you personally and not debate the topic on its merits.

Don't waste your time.

Just play the Chicken Dick card and move on to the next outrageous thread with more outrageous lies and misinformation from the same rabble.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hasa Diga you and your hypocritical exposition on "civility", as if you even understood WTF that means, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Case in point.

And for all you new people who haven't figured it out yet, IBIdiot invents his own language which he repeats ad nauseum.

In this case, he's plagiarized the lyrics of a gay Broadway musical he obviously hasn't seen. iF he had, his pointy little head would explode over and over and over and over and over....

But yeah, like I said, his next post would be a personal attack and nothing resembling a contention in this debate.

So thanks for proving my point with your Pavlovian response, IBIdiot. You've been handed your dumb ass again.
Case in point.

And for all you new people who haven't figured it out yet, IBIdiot invents his own language which he repeats ad nauseum.

In this case, he's plagiarized the lyrics of a gay Broadway musical he obviously hasn't seen. iF he had, his pointy little head would explode over and over and over and over and over....

But yeah, like I said, his next post would be a personal attack and nothing resembling a contention in this debate.

So thanks for proving my point with your Pavlovian response, IBIdiot. You've been handed your dumb ass again.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Anyone who has been involved in this forum knows exactly who it was that irreverently introduced the phrase "Hasa Diga", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. And it's very notable how your personal attack contributed absolutely nothing of substance relevant to the OP; so, "Hasa Diga", you lying, hypocritical ass, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
As usual, you'd be a lying SOB, Old-THUMPER. My contention is, and always has been, that illegals drive down wages and displace Americans onto the welfare roles, Old-THUMPER (e.g., see @ # 54 & # 7). Plus, many illegals ship much of their money out of country; hence, contribute less in taxes, etc., to the American economy than would American citizens holding those jobs, Old-THUMPER. That means other Americans are being taxed to support the displaced and unemployed American and taxed to provide roads, schools, etc., for both the lowly paid and miserly illegal (living in overcrowded homes, motel rooms, etc.; again, minimizing their financial contribution to the community) and the unemployed American. And don't forget the additional and wholly unnecessary cost for Americans that stems from the illegals who are more criminal (see @ # 160) than hard working. It's a shame that you've been so stupid for most of your adult life, Old-THUMPER.

It's your branchless family tree, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It's amazing that EKIM's " family tree " doesn't grow any taller with all the BS he spews when he opens that dingle berry picker of his. All of that inbreeding must have stunted the family tree's growth to dwarf height ! But it sure makes it easier for the Chimp to climb on ! ( que the Dueling Banjos ! )
  • DSK
  • 03-23-2016, 10:21 AM
DSK,

You raise some good points, and I was not supporting illegal immigration. I am in most cases against it. I posted the article to point out the distortion/lies from a number of people on here like IB and Wacko.

Just compair you post which addresses the article vs Wacko's post that is nothing but a homophobic diatribe. This board would be actually worth spending more time on if the rebuttals were more often like yours. Originally Posted by Old-T
Thanks for your reply. I've tried to convince the guys you are actually very reasonable, but they disagree at this point.
  • Old-T
  • 03-23-2016, 10:29 AM

Don't waste your time.

Just play the Chicken Dick card and move on to the next outrageous thread with more outrageous lies and misinformation from the same rabble. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, I know. But I keep making the same mistake. I keep brlieving in my optimistic view of human nature, that every human can eventually become sane and civil, even if we disagree.

My mistake is firgetting that IB is not human, he us an animated piece if organic refuse. Amazing how he has the time to dig up 5 year old posts that ignore the topic but allow him to rant and pretend that he is sentient.
  • Old-T
  • 03-23-2016, 10:31 AM
Thanks DSK.

I know, but I admit I have occasionally sunk to (almost) their level.