Things That Make You Say WTF....lol

• MrGiz
  • 01-28-2011, 05:54 AM
- When you realize, too late, that the toilet paper roll you're sitting next to is empty... WTF!!

- When one of your house mates leaves 1/4" of milk left in the bottom of the milk carton... WTF!!

- When you realize you just locked yourself out of the house... WTF!!

Giz
Is it bad that I secretly wanna do him? lol! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Apparently...Only if you value your friendship with London!?!? On topic WTF!?!?!
Apparently...Only if you value your friendship with London!?!? On topic WTF!!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
LMFAO! She'll be fine!
Nothing wrong with wanting to blow him during one of his speeches!
  • MrGiz
  • 01-28-2011, 06:03 AM
LMFAO! She'll be fine. . . . Originally Posted by Naomi4u
From what I hear, she already is!

Giz
When you wake up and put your morning cereal in the bowl only to realize you have no milk...or vice versa, or bread and no meat, meat and no bread....peanut butter and no jelly, jelly no peanut butter. I have woke up numerous times saying WTF due to any one of these scenarios lol.

Anyone ever went in to pay for gas then drive your ass off without getting the gas....lol....I'm going going down the road looking at my gas gauge thinking "man I know I just....f@"k!"
LMFAO! She'll be fine!
Nothing wrong with wanting to blow him during one of his speeches! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I'm all for blowing a President lol...just not men of God.
  • Leta
  • 01-28-2011, 08:03 AM
When you lock your keys in the car and the moment the door closes you say Oh Sh*t WTF!!! Eccie Addict, I have paid for gas and drove off without pumping it. That's a true WTF moment LOL
Never paid for gas and left without pumping it but what makes me say WTF is when I pay at the pump and then have to go inside to get a receipt. That kind of defeats the purpose of "Pay at the pump".
Ya know I totally understand them saying pay inside before you pump but one day it just bugged me so much that when I went in to pay instead of saying "I want $$ on pump 1" I said "I want 20 gallons." just to be an asshole. I know just by the look on his face he was going WTF dude!!! Lol. I just felt like they were calling me a thief and that I would drive away without paying, even though they weren't that how I felt.
Standing in line behind someone with 20 things in the cart in the check out line and you are only buying milk...........wtf

Parents who let their kids scream and run in the entire store........wtf

When someone rents the last copy of a favorite movie......wtf

When you go out with your buddies, there is only one cute guy and his well side kick, and you get stuck with the side kick........wtf

When kfc runs out of chicken.....yes it happens........wtf
When I see a providers showcase that says 'sophisicated' but her cell phone self pics shows trash on her floor...

When I let my dog in just so he can run to the carpet and 'mark it'

When I spend all day planning a meal, shopping for it and prepareing it, just so I can burn it at the last minute.

When I try to do someone a favor then they get mad at me for doing it.

When my Oatmeal no bake cookies do not set up!
When I can't make French Toast to save my life!!!!!

Lisa- I love KFC and I too find it baffling when they Kentucky Fried Chicken runs out of chicken.

Sometimes I just want a hamburger plain and dry... Can somebody please tell me how they mess that up!!

Oh and why the hell does the toll road have a lane for Full Service when clearly their definition of Full Service is not the same as ours....lol.
New "provider members" that introduce themselves in the Welcome Wagon and fail to tell us anything about themselves. You would think that they would at least give a brief description if they can't post any pics.
People who are afraid of my 8lb dog... WTF? You could punt him!

People who REFUSE to be courteous drivers, even though being a dickhead doesn't get them anywhere any faster... for example, speeding up when I put my blinker on to merge into their lane..... WTF?

Grown men that DON'T hold a door for me, then want to hit on me... WTF? Eww.

Family members who disrespect me and my lifestyle, then call me and ask for a loan... WTF? Oh, now you want my dirty money? No!
Tell 'em Traci.....that's crap. Family members like that suck.

Oh and if I lived in Dallas I would go whereever you go just to hold the door open for you . And who in their right mind won't let you get over... I would be willing to bet when they get a look at you they are just trying to keep looking at ya