Wonder if they ran them out of the Texas forums?

What is wrong with Austin, TX, or did they get run out of town?

Also, are they really in KC, or are they just hijacking the KC site?

How can they attack a mod like this and get away with it? Oh, they must be ladies and expect to get away with this tirade.

I never saw so many threads started by one person, one after another. And then --- and then she wonders why she didn't get any business after a M & G!

Keep your eyes on crazy people, so that one knows to avoid them. To be more considerate, maybe - just maybe she is just invective. But then, either crazy or invective, both are unpleasant to be around.

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Anyone can bring allegations against a staff member. Attacking or not, it depends upon how you phrase your allegations that will let you get away with it.

Whispers has been playing this game for a long time and has become pretty decent at it. It's similar to tiptoeing your way through a mine-field. You can get through to the other side, so long as you play the game carefully.
I've met "crazy" and she was the best fuck I ever had other than the one my ex's attorney did on me, but it's nice to have an expendable burner phone number and hobby under an alter ego that's not related to your board handle when you find out she's Bat Shit Crazy.

SL is making a point that a MODtard did him wrong several months ago and he is going to get some satisfaction from being forced to take a vacation. He is not crazy, he is not a female, He is results oriented.

You are correct by exerting the principal of "all future decisions are based on past performance" that if she was blowing him or fucking him for free she could do whatever she wanted to.
I have watched as Mods got removed, put in their places with thier tail between legs, or shamed out of their positions and I guess SL has decided to take on this fight. In my case I have another reason to be addressing the MODtard and the timing of my vacation just happens to be the same as SL's. The mod in question has probably forgotten what is is.
Why don't you ask SL why he has a burr under his saddle yourself instead of acting like the"Carnac the Magnificent" and stop answering the question before you know the question. When mods do the things that they do in KC someone has to step up and make them accountable and I guess that is what SL is doing.

I would say that after pointing SL recently, the MODtard got himself a new music video and a copy of a letter to the Administers forwarded to him to enjoy. But I don't know that as a fact so it's purely speculation. But I wouldn't think that there is much of a reason to be a MODtard unless you were dipping into the "candy" of the hobby and, of course, keeping it UTR is a prerequisite as I don't think St. Christopher likes that. But once again, I am not involved in SL's fight. We are acquaintances and he has treated me fairly since ASPD days and I will probably help him if he were to ask. In the meantime I am just being me, having fun, and fucking the elusive poon that you mongers don't know exist.

What is wrong with Austin, TX, or did they get run out of town?

Also, are they really in KC, or are they just hijacking the KC site?

How can they attack a mod like this and get away with it? Oh, they must be ladies and expect to get away with this tirade.

I never saw so many threads started by one person, one after another. And then --- and then she wonders why she didn't get any business after a M & G!

Keep your eyes on crazy people, so that one knows to avoid them. To be more considerate, maybe - just maybe she is just invective. But then, either crazy or invective, both are unpleasant to be around.

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
They must have just dropped by to get their fudge packed KC style.
Just put the Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber on my ignore list. Same thing I did when my children used to throw tantrums. Keep holding your breath, kids. I'm sure you'll get your way.
They didn't get run out of the TX forums. After a long while, people learned not to respond and to block. It becomes difficult for OPs to make further points if no one replies on their threads.

Most people are dumb and egotistical, they allow themselves to be strung along because they take this website and themselves too seriously.

Whispers and Still Looking can ask questions, start threads, and throw a fit as much as they want. If the community ignores it, they just end up talking to themselves... but as I said, most people are too dumb to not reply and to let things go.

Personally, I find them entertaining... wether they are trying to put my feet or other people's feet to the fire. I don't take this shit seriously. Neither should the current staff or the membership. Originally Posted by Simon Riley

Shhhhhhh................
  • Old-T
  • 04-12-2016, 09:23 PM
What a wonderful soap opera. I know none of the people behind the make-up, but I strongly suspect their real personas show through. I don’t know the secret behind-the-scenes “rest of the story”, but the key characters are certainly folks who have a wealth of posts for me to form opinions.

So, it looks like SL has gotten upset and gone away to sulk in a corner. In some ways that is too bad. He was creative in his stretching rules—and sometimes stepping across them. This is not the first time he has said good bye so maybe he will return at some point. While I have had some differences of opinion with him I do hope he does return, with a bit less of the “I’m special” attitude. I often would read something he would post in one of his angrier moments and be reminded of the police inspector in Elio Petri’s Investigation of a Citizen Above Suspicion. That combination of needing to constantly seek attention/pontificate and feeling entitled to be a half step above the rules is a mixture that can backfire—so did some singed feelings lead to this departure? Who knows, but it would fit the persona.

Then of course it seems Little Ricky has ridden into town to sing his praises and defend his honor after he is gone. I admit, I do not see how making a mockery of the forum by flooding it with drivel will put a renegade mod in his place, but time will tell I guess.
So they brought their dog and pony show here? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Some of us like to think of their show as more of a Seaworld event: whale and whale (and nimrod)
Some of us like to think of their show as more of a Seaworld event: whale and whale (and nimrod) Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
They may think it is Top Gun, and his wing man.
Why does the arcade game of wack a mole come to mind?
Nevermind, I'm going back to Dkayz's thread on bar tabs.
  • Old-T
  • 04-14-2016, 06:06 AM
Why does the arcade game of wack a mole come to mind?
Nevermind, I'm going back to Dkayz's thread on bar tabs. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Hadn't thought of it, but a very apt comparison.
They may think it is Top Gun, and his wing man. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Are you implying a homoerotic facet to their partnership?
You are projecting ...
No, I'm not. But maybe you are?
Are you implying a homoerotic facet to their partnership? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
No more of a master/slave type of relationship.