New Photos, Color Me Excited!

Nice! Paint can be so fun. I like the ones where they actually paint an abstract over your entire body so it looks as if you are wearing actual clothes.
Nice! Paint can be so fun. I like the ones where they actually paint an abstract over your entire body so it looks as if you are wearing actual clothes. Originally Posted by London Rayne

It can be fun! As mentioned in the thread, this was spurred by childhood finger painting - remember how messy you'd get in Kindergarten?

Alas there was no well thought out painting of an abstract - only me pouring paint into my hands and rubbing it all over my body. There's about 500 pictures showing the progress, but I thought that might be a bit much too post

The hairstylist did however splash the paint on my back to create those lovely drips.
Lauren,

As I said in my PM when you first put up an avatar from this shoot, I think these are the most awesome, fun and genuine pics I've seen on these pages. It just screams "This Is Me!" Thank you for sharing a full set of them. And welcome to our town - you are one of the very few who will think the weather non-obnoxious

Lauren Rocks!
Lauren,

And welcome to our town - you are one of the very few who will think the weather non-obnoxious
Originally Posted by topguntex

I disagree! I planned this trip months ago basically to have a few social get togethers and get some day job business done. It was meant to be a small break from the bitter cold of Canada - INSTEAD IT FOLLOWED ME!
Mother Nature followed you from Canada! She thinks you're hot, too. And I think anyone finds this weather sucky, but was trying to make some humour out of the situation. Hope you find ways to have some fun here, luv!

Hugs!
It can be fun! As mentioned in the thread, this was spurred by childhood finger painting - remember how messy you'd get in Kindergarten?

Alas there was no well thought out painting of an abstract - only me pouring paint into my hands and rubbing it all over my body. There's about 500 pictures showing the progress, but I thought that might be a bit much too post

The hairstylist did however splash the paint on my back to create those lovely drips. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
It was amazing fun watching the photo shoot in person
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-03-2011, 05:40 PM

I wonder how high the auction for THAT is going to go!

Beautiful shoot! Love the pics.

I wonder how high the auction for THAT is going to go!

Beautiful shoot! Love the pics. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
It depends, if I become famous and die spectacularly it'll be huge. Alas original sales usually don't go for a fraction of the later resell value
The hairstylist did however splash the paint on my back to create those lovely drips. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill

Yes...the one with the back all covered like a tat was my fave.
I luv the finger painting marks on 6265 http://www.laurensummerhill.com/pain.../IMG_6265.html
yes me too, the whole set of it is very nice. who is that artist that made a whole collection of blue paintings with female breasts and body parts rolling over canvas? I am usually skilled in art history, but i just don`t remember him now....aaaarghh......i was reminded of him.

And i love the canvas Lauren made. That is such a fantastic idea! And it looks gorgeous!
...only me pouring paint into my hands and rubbing it all over my body. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
This part of the quote made my day! And the photos are outstanding!

Perhaps next shoot you'll try some liquid latex (as long as you are not allergic - of course).

Thanks for the visuals!

Schrödinger's Cat
Gorgeous photos Lauren!