TRUMP TRAIN ll

Fucking idiot.

Go ahead, SLOBBRIN.

You DO THIS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! Trump personifies what's ugly about America.

You will lose and America will win.

And oh yeah, go fuck yourself with a fence post! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Seriously? Have you taken a good look at Hillary? And then say Trump represents what's ugly about America?

Hillary is a pathological liar. She is corrupt to the core. She is WHOLLY OWNED by Wall Street, the corporatists, and the Saudis. She is a statist, and will further strip us of our freedoms, the ones we have left. You can't even deny this. It's all true, and if we had a Justice Department with an ounce of integrity, she'd be in prison where she belongs.

She is a psychopath. She makes Nixon look like a Mennonite missionary.

America will not win when Hillary is elected. America will die when Hillary is elected. And unless she has a stroke, she will be elected. Welcome to Amerika.
Again, Whiny bitch, this thread is about the power of the Trump Train II. Trump Train I apparently wasn't powerful enough for SLOBBRIN.

Tell us why you're supporting SLOBBRIN, WWE, JL and other well documented hate mongers on this board in their pitchfork parade?

It's gotta be that, because I know a person of your education and intellect wouldn't be lining up for a ride on Trump Train II!

Let's Do This!
Again, Whiny bitch, this thread is about the power of the Trump Train II. Trump Train I apparently wasn't powerful enough for SLOBBRIN.

Tell us why you're supporting SLOBBRIN, WWE, JL and other well documented hate mongers on this board in their pitchfork parade?

It's gotta be that, because I know a person of your education and intellect wouldn't be lining up for a ride on Trump Train II!

Let's Do This! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
assup you are an amusing little motley fool

why? because this is the face of political corruption

go ahead. vote for the corrupt hag. see what it gets you
Progressive RINO/Globalist goes 0zombie...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKTdsPqqAag
Really? Vote for Trump because the OTHER guys are about the $$$$$? Originally Posted by Old-T
Testing 1 2 3...

its reflective on the "progressives", in one of two ways, for them to constantly bleat that trump is a racist because of his concern about the judge hearing his case

all this time, ever since trump first announced he was running and talked about the criminal element coming across the border, and how we have to get control of our border, the dim news media and the left have talked about how the Mexicans will hate him

even a former Mexican president has cursed him and a Mexican "newsman" has hounded him and a Spanish language television network has cut business ties with him

and now that trump says a judge with Mexican heritage hates him they call him a racist

after the left has continually said they will hate him

either the left is stupid or thinks americans are
Part ll...

Michigan

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
if anyone know who the michigan blonde is, I want her number!
good article. makes a lot of sense on what the republican party was doing the last 20 years.

the party of Lincoln was a liberal statist organisation when it started out and still is one as the moderate left progressives. many of them are democrat lite and they needed to fool conservatives to get elected.

now they are being found out and a number of them are vulnerable.

I have changed my party registration and am no longer a republican.
if anyone know who the michigan blonde is, I want her number! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That's Lucille Ball's Great Grand Daughter.

Jim
Hey, I got an ideal... After Trump serves his 2 terms, let's elect this Man for president... A REAL MAN! Like TRUMP... not some community/globalist/COMMuNAZI/0zombie agitator... https://soundcloud.com/peoplessheriff

FUCK IT! Sheriff JOE CLARKE for Vice President!!!

What a team! TRUMP & CLARKE!!!!!!!

0zombies are shaking in their Birkenstocks... LMAO!