US military lifts ban on transgenders!

It may slow down sexual attacks if the guys aren't sure what is under that skirt.
He would probably be drummed out and have to serve time for hate speech. Originally Posted by DSK
All because the DI caused some EUNUCH like EKIM to cry over his " lack of equipment " !!!
Good. You go pay for all those operations that are going to take precedence over our wounded heroes. You know they will. Originally Posted by gfejunkie

I can see the future....... a badly wounded young man wakes up after being medivaced to Germany. A kindly doctor stands over his bed and reassures him that he will walk again and regain the mobility of his arms. The facial wounds will heal and he will still be an attractive young woman....(the doctor threw that it for free)
It may slow down sexual attacks if the guys aren't sure what is under that skirt. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I see the future...... a young man professes his deep, abiding love for his lady friend and asks for her hand in marriage. She blushes and says that she must tell him something....she was born a man! He smiles and says that's okay, I'm a lesbian.
the self identified transgender will get to sleep in the barracks of and use the shower and restroom facilities of their self identified gender
(the doctor threw that it for free) Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
No, he just billed it to the US Government... Which is us!
  • DSK
  • 07-01-2016, 12:48 PM
How are we supposed to defend ourselves against Islamic terrorism? Spitballs? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
My thesis is that if we leave those faggot killing bombers alone in their own shitty countries, they will kill each other, including their own faggots.

Plus, we can't kill them anyway, it offends the liberals who run this fucked up country.

So, why not spend the money here on roads, bridges, airports, schools, and temporary housing for drunken homeless people?
I can see the future....... a badly wounded young man wakes up after being medivaced to Germany. A kindly doctor stands over his bed and reassures him that he will walk again and regain the mobility of his arms. The facial wounds will heal and he will still be an attractive young woman....(the doctor threw that it for free) Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Is there a form for that? Lol!
Has the whole world gone mad???

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/30...-timeline.html

The purpose of the military is to kill people and break things. It's not a fucking left-wing social experiment for Obama and the rest of the dimbulbs!

As if the VA didn't have enough problems, now this shit! The American taxpayer now has the privilege of paying for sex change operations???!!!

one only has to look at tg mr./ms manning who stole & released classified military secrets to the public, on how fucked up he/she was.

WTF?

How the fuck does this help us fight Islamic terrorists? Somebody please tell me!!! Originally Posted by gfejunkie

transgender should not be even in the military, they are not fit to serve. TG is a mental disorder, they suffer from a form of depression that confuses their brains on their sex identity.