The final stage: Hillary meets with the FBI.

I have a gut feeling the fix is in.

Everybody keeps talking about how " honorable and independent" the head of the FBI is.

Bullshit. He is part of the Federal Government. The head of the Federal Government is The President. The President took the bold step to endorse Clinton. Bill Clnton had a meeting with the AG. She has her orders.

If the FBI was going to recommend charges, they would have got their asses in gear and did it months ago. Instead, they will announce a complete exoneration of Clinton just before the Convention, getting maximum benefit fro the act, and she will be sworn in next January.

They are all in it together.

The Clintons are invulnerable. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Let me just remind everyone a few days ago when Lynch was "cleansing" the Orlando 911 tapes, the FBI went along with it and her rationale.
I have a gut feeling the fix is in.

Everybody keeps talking about how " honorable and independent" the head of the FBI is.

Bullshit. He is part of the Federal Government. The head of the Federal Government is The President. The President took the bold step to endorse Clinton. Bill Clnton had a meeting with the AG. She has her orders.

If the FBI was going to recommend charges, they would have got their asses in gear and did it months ago. Instead, they will announce a complete exoneration of Clinton just before the Convention, getting maximum benefit fro the act, and she will be sworn in next January.

They are all in it together.

The Clintons are invulnerable. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I posted a month or 2 ago that it is a lose-lose situation for Clinton. If she is indicted she obviously loses. If she is exonerated, many, if not most, will say the fix was in.
  • DSK
  • 07-02-2016, 04:16 PM
I posted a month or 2 ago that it is a lose-lose situation for Clinton. If she is indicted she obviously loses. If she is exonerated, many, if not most, will say the fix was in. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I certainly hope you are right. Mr. Trump's only chance to win would be a Hillary indictment after the convention.

Let us hope, for the good of the country, that Hillary:

1. Did in fact commit crimes of a felonious nature which preclude her fitness for the Presidency

2. The FBI is willing to tell the truth and act honorably.

3. She stubbornly runs anyway, and Mr. Trump pulls off the incredibly unlikely victory.