it's Official.. Trump Picks Pence for V.P.

Well, the Republican party IS the party of family values after all.

As stated, Newt Gingrich simply has too much baggage to carry into the white House.
But I thought Trump wanted a VP candidate with knowledge of the inner workings of D.C.?
Pence will help him in the mid west, especially Ohio which is a key state. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Pence is Indiana and Kasich is from Ohio.

Doesn't matter who Trump chooses because by the end of the week (and that's tomorrow) the dems will say that he (or she) is a sexist, homophobic, race baiting, and an idiot.
GOG is right about you being a idiot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I love it when a fool uses poor grammar to call someone "an idiot"!

Go suck a dick. Make yourself useful.
Doesn't matter who Trump chooses because by the end of the week (and that's tomorrow) the dems will say that he (or she) is a sexist, homophobic, race baiting, and an idiot. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
After all the Democratic Party IS THE PART OF THE CLINTONS ....

and who else would know better than a couple of .....

.... lying, sexist, homophobic, race baiting, and idiots.
You should do some research before you go shooting your mouth off like assupmamboolah. You don't spend a decade in DC as a Congressman without gaining some knowledge of it's inner workings. He knows how the sausage gets made.

Pence is a good man. He'll will be a fine Vice-President. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
It is my recollection that Pence got along with both sides of the aisle.

My guess is ... his deal with Trump .... "I get to hold the end of the leash"!
It is my recollection that Pence got along with both sides of the aisle.

My guess is ... his deal with Trump .... "I get to hold the end of the leash"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I think you nailed it.

As for Newt, for those of us that are old enough to remember, he has done some things that would classify him as a pretty lousy human being. Just too much baggage for VP.

But those talents will make for a great Chief of Staff/Attack Dog. And when battling scum like The Clintons, you need to get down and dirty.

Voters need to be reminded daily what a truly reprehensible person Hillary is.
Pence is an excellent choice. America can finally breathe again.
You should do some research before you go shooting your mouth off like assupmamboolah. You don't spend a decade in DC as a Congressman without gaining some knowledge of it's inner workings. He knows how the sausage gets made.

Pence is a good man. He'll will be a fine Vice-President. Not too flamboyant, but Trump has that all covered no problemo. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Wanna bet? It's out there dipshit. Take the fucking bet already.

Pence is a dipshit who has pushed legislation that is absolutely polarizing. His record on women's health and LGBT rights will push women even farther away from Drumpf.

He's a born again Xtian who has been married THREE TIMES.

Additionally, he criticized Drumpf's ban on Muslims. Publicly.

Will he walk it back now? Hypocrisy indeed.

Maybe you ought to load your mouth before shooting such blanks, you old geezer.

Pence is a dipshit who has pushed legislation that is absolutely polarizing. His record on women's health and LGBT rights will push women even farther away from Drumpf.

Maybe you ought to load your mouth before shooting such blanks, you old geezer. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We all know how YOU like to " load YOUR mouth " assup piggy mamboolah ! By being THE Austin cum guzzler !

Maybe you ought to load your mouth before shooting such blanks, you old geezer. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Go fuck yourself, mamboolah.
The tide has turned.
When the FBI finishes their investigation into the Clinton Crime Family Foundation it will be a tsunami.

I'm looking forward to this year's 'October surprise'.
YouRong has the same thing to say about any Trump pick.

But it must be nice to be a perfect human being like YouRong, so he can ridicule others.

It's the Lake Austin water. They leave in the Nutria shit and tell the locals it's "Nutriacous"!

They think it's healthy.
YouRong has the same thing to say about any Trump pick.

But it must be nice to be a perfect human being like YouRong, so he can ridicule others.

It's the Lake Austin water. They leave in the Nutria shit and tell the locals it's "Nutriacous"!

They think it's healthy. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL, you might be discounting assup's love of taking a " golden shower " and then going out into this blow-torch hot Texas summer sun to dry off after said " shower ". And he wonders why he's not allowed into Walmart anymore. Not even Fabreze will cover THAT up !
CNN just reported that hours after Trump selected Pence as VP he wanted to rescind the selection- if true Trump is a buffoon - the RNC is already doomed- all the attention next week will be focused on the Turkey military coup and the road massacre in France.
Pence is Indiana and Kasich is from Ohio.

Doesn't matter who Trump chooses because by the end of the week (and that's tomorrow) the dems will say that he (or she) is a sexist, homophobic, race baiting, and an idiot. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The mid-west is the mid-west as far as values are concerned. Pence will be a plus in Ohio for Trump IMHO.

In case you haven't noticed, criticism leveled at Clinton is 10x the criticism leveled against Trump. This has been, and will continue to be, a negative campaign.
I love it when a fool uses poor grammar to call someone "an idiot"!

Go suck a dick. Make yourself useful. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I love it when a faggot tells you to "go suck a dick".
CNN just reported that hours after Trump selected Pence as VP he wanted to rescind the selection-

...all the attention next week will be focused on the Turkey military coup and the road massacre in France. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I just read Trump denounced any such SPECULATION and had stated he was postponing their mutual press conference due to the Turkey and France ongoing problems. According to Trump ... it's Pence. The shit stirrers are already at it. I'm sure Pence knows that.