Trump's Agenda

Trump is an idiot who will NOT win the election.

The man has no agenda at all. All the shit that comes out if his mouth is just what it is, shit!
Healthcare, we're gong to make it right it's gonna work. Never actually saying HOW.
Immigration, we're going to buld a wall. Mexico is going to pay for it. They're rapists. this will NEVER happen as Mexico is not going to pay for a Fucking wall. And no there not rapist they are hard working people who DO pay million and millions in taxes each year. How, you say, with something called an ITIN look it up people.
Women, calling them fat pigs and slobs is no way to treat a woman. Has disrespected more women tha I can count including Megan Kelly and GOPs very own Nikki Haley.
Muslims, putting a ban on a whole group of people. Someone named adolf hitler did the same with a group known as the Jews I know he went a lot further, but what is stopping trump from doing the same.
He provokes violence. Saying that someone should sucker punch a protester and that it is fine because he'll pay the fines. What a pos!

People wake up this man cannot, will not, and should not be president of the united states. He has no policy whatsoever. He believes that by talking the loudest is how things get done. Not when you're sitting in the oval office of the white house.

The man has no agenda at all. All the shit that comes out if his mouth is just what it is, shit!
Healthcare, we're gong to make it right it's gonna work. Never actually saying HOW.
Immigration, we're going to buld a wall. Mexico is going to pay for it. They're rapists. this will NEVER happen as Mexico is not going to pay for a Fucking wall. And no there not rapist they are hard working people who DO pay million and millions in taxes each year. How, you say, with something called an ITIN look it up people.
Women, calling them fat pigs and slobs is no way to treat a woman. Has disrespected more women tha I can count including Megan Kelly and GOPs very own Nikki Haley.
Muslims, putting a ban on a whole group of people. Someone named adolf hitler did the same with a group known as the Jews I know he went a lot further, but what is stopping trump from doing the same.
He provokes violence. Saying that someone should sucker punch a protester and that it is fine because he'll pay the fines. What a pos!

People wake up this man cannot, will not, and should not be president of the united states. He has no policy whatsoever. He believes that by talking the loudest is how things get done. Not when you're sitting in the oval office of the white house. Originally Posted by jkg_4350

Trumps got a message for you, boy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynKoZD-sFi4

People wake up this man cannot, will not, and should not be president of the united states. He has no policy whatsoever. He believes that by talking the loudest is how things get done. Not when you're sitting in the oval office of the white house.
Originally Posted by jkg_4350
You're the dumb-fuck lib-retard that needs to wake the fuck up. Gruber admitted Odumbo, et al, lied to you. Ben Rhodes admitted Odumbo, et al, lied to you. Comey testified under oath that hildebeest, et al, lied to you, and your dumb ass intends to vote for four more years of that bullshit.

And if your ignorant, lib-retard ass didn't notice, Odumbo and hildebeest have never had a functional foreign policy beyond incompetence and stupidity.
This is not about being a liberal or a conservative. This about electing a man that has no fucking business being president of the united states. What he says about women....is not about the left or right....no the just wrong!!! Provoking violence is no a liberal or conservative thing.....no that's just wrong!!!! Decalaring a whole ethnicity of people rapists and a whole religion as terrorist is not a liberal or conservative things.....it is just plain wrong!!!

This is not being anti GOP, or anti conservative. This is about a man who is so full of himself and is just wrong on so many levels that will set the country back 100 years. Now if the GOP is smart in any way....they will nominate a new candidate at the convention this coming week.
Actually, Trump's healthcare proposal is 100 times better than Obama's or Hillary's. It will do a much better job than Obamacare at making health care more affordable. His tax plan is Reagan redux. It will be good for awhile, but as long as we have an income tax, the rich will be able to buy loopholes. We have to take our border seriously. At least he does that.

Or he could be lying. But we know without a doubt that Hillary is lying. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If healthcare is left up to the insurance companies, it will become very unaffordable for the poor and anyone with pre-existing conditions. His policies on healthcare are rather vague from what I have read on his website, other than repealing Obama care completely and leaving healthcare up to each individual. He does say something about a block grant for Medicaid to each state, but how much will it cover? I, myself, consider healthcare as an individual right, not a privilege.
Agreed. It ain't about business. It's about obligation.
This is not about being a liberal or a conservative. This about electing a man that has no fucking business being president of the united states. What he says about women....is not about the left or right....no the just wrong!!! Provoking violence is no a liberal or conservative thing.....no that's just wrong!!!! Decalaring a whole ethnicity of people rapists and a whole religion as terrorist is not a liberal or conservative things.....it is just plain wrong!!!

This is not being anti GOP, or anti conservative. This is about a man who is so full of himself and is just wrong on so many levels that will set the country back 100 years. Now if the GOP is smart in any way....they will nominate a new candidate at the convention this coming week. Originally Posted by jkg_4350

ir·rel·e·vant

This is not being anti GOP, or anti conservative. This is about a man who is so full of himself and is just wrong on so many levels that will set the country back 100 years. Now if the GOP is smart in any way....they will nominate a new candidate at the convention this coming week. Originally Posted by jkg_4350
100 years ago America didn't have the problems we are facing today. So it looks like Obama is the problem not Trump. Trump isn't waging any war on women , he isn't spewing hate and he's nothing like Hitler. Illegal immigrants hardly pay taxes because they get paid in cash and nobody really knows who they are. You're just listening to bullshit from the Liberal media who are in the business of making gullible jackasses out of people like you. Obama hasn't done shit for this country and Clinton won't be any better. Race relations hasn't been this bad since the sixty's. It will get worse before it gets better, believe me.

Jim

This is not being anti GOP, or anti conservative. This is about a man who is so full of himself and is just wrong on so many levels that will set the country back 100 years. Now if the GOP is smart in any way....they will nominate a new candidate at the convention this coming week.
Originally Posted by jkg_4350
First off, it's pure hyperbole for you to claim Trump called all Mexicans rapist. Trump was specifically talking about some of the criminals who entered this country illegally. And you'd be a true, Kool Aid sucking lib-retard to remain willfully blind to the fact that Hildebeest has been on both sides of every major issue, that she maligned Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's victims as "nuts and sluts" and she destroyed a young rape victim on the witness stand to defend her rapist client. And wasn't it your lying cunt-of-a-bitch who referred to black thugs as "super predators"?

Here's what I think about both candidates. Goes great on the car. Honks and laughs galore.

People wake up this man cannot, will not, and should not be president of the united states. He has no policy whatsoever. He believes that by talking the loudest is how things get done. Not when you're sitting in the oval office of the white house. Originally Posted by jkg_4350
There are a lot of GOP people who don't like him and think he should not have been the one to run for President. Too late now. Actually, I'm thankful he is running as the candidate for the GOP party because it makes it easier for the Democratic party to win. Even though I actually wanted a more progressive Democrat like Bernie Sanders.
Trump can't even unite the republican party. There's a handful that support him no matter how extreme,idiotic things he says and does (ahem...kkk). There's another that are, "oh well I guess he's our nominee. I should probably support him now. But I really wanted Ted, Marco, Jeb, etc." (majority of GOP and endorsements he has gotten). Others that will not support him (never trump movement, Romney). And others trump has pretty much kicked out or forced out of the GOP. This man can't even unite his party. What makes anyone believe he can unite a country. #FuckthatPuto
Trump can't even unite the republican party. There's a handful that support him no matter how extreme,idiotic things he says and does (ahem...kkk). There's another that are, "oh well I guess he's our nominee. I should probably support him now. But I really wanted Ted, Marco, Jeb, etc." (majority of GOP and endorsements he has gotten). Others that will not support him (never trump movement, Romney). And others trump has pretty much kicked out or forced out of the GOP. This man can't even unite his party. What makes anyone believe he can unite a country. #FuckthatPuto Originally Posted by jkg_4350
Cite where Trump ever cuddled up to a Klan wizard the way hildebeest did!

Dead issue..........
Trump can't even unite the republican party. There's a handful that support him no matter how extreme,idiotic things he says and does (ahem...kkk). There's another that are, "oh well I guess he's our nominee. I should probably support him now. But I really wanted Ted, Marco, Jeb, etc." (majority of GOP and endorsements he has gotten). Others that will not support him (never trump movement, Romney). And others trump has pretty much kicked out or forced out of the GOP. This man can't even unite his party. What makes anyone believe he can unite a country. #FuckthatPuto Originally Posted by jkg_4350
Obama can't even unite the country and Clinton can't and won't either. This country is so hideously divided it's not even funny. These people are nothing but puppets. Don't you get it you fucking moron.

Jim