Repeat Appointments

I personally agree a woman is not going to be her best until she is comfortable with someone...that is a total given!! But to some people who think women are just pieces of trash and just throw them away after one use....well honestly its their loss. All women have deep souls and if you even get a chance to touch it just once and she gives you her all .....body, mind, sexual spirit...well that man is pretty lucky. Just my thoughts!!
thats more than some luck...
The thrill and anticipation of that initial visit always gets my pulse up, first date syndrome. It is something can be addicting and unlike drugs it can be achieved over and over with no ill effects. Having said that, let me say this... If I find a lady that I can click with I will without hesitation see her often. I have done so with a few and everytime is better than the last. The familarity and rapport developed is hard to beat. The ones I see more than 2 or 3 times tend to seem more like friends albeit with some limits of course. We all seek different experiences here, but one thing that should apply to ALL of us is that we treat each other and especially the ladies here with respect. No one has the right to see them, it is indeed a priviledge they allow us.
I personally agree a woman is not going to be her best until she is comfortable with someone...that is a total given!! But to some people who think women are just pieces of trash and just throw them away after one use....well honestly its their loss. All women have deep souls and if you even get a chance to touch it just once and she gives you her all .....body, mind, sexual spirit...well that man is pretty lucky. Just my thoughts!! Originally Posted by stilettokitty
I agree with everything that you said girl. Each visit I have with a regular of mine gets better and better every time that I see them. We just get a closer relationship with each other.
You know, the way you worded that question and reduced the ladies here to nothing more then "the same old p**sy" I bet you and Zep would make really good trolling buddies. Originally Posted by TonyStark
Maybe no one will give him a second visit. And after this, he might have some difficulty getting a first visit.
I think that a provider SHOULD give you the best session the first time as you do not get a second chance if the first time is average to below average. Yes, it should get better with repeat visits depending on chemistry, comfort level, ect. I like my "variety" as well, but there have been a few occasions where I have seen a provider multiple times, and that is because the first time was a great experience, and if only gets better from that point on, then I am in for a real treat on future visits.
The more I see her, the better it gets, the more comfortable it is, the hotter it is. Just love my favs...
.................. All women have deep souls and if you even get a chance to touch it just once and she gives you her all .....body, mind, sexual spirit...well that man is pretty lucky. Just my thoughts!! Originally Posted by stilettokitty
And that is why repeat visits are soooooo much fun

The more I see her, the better it gets, the more comfortable it is, the hotter it is. Just love my favs... Originally Posted by Prolongus
We so need too meet.
You know, the way you worded that question and reduced the ladies here to nothing more then "the same old p**sy" I bet you and Zep would make really good trolling buddies. Originally Posted by TonyStark
I would say you are probably missing out. Very few providers give their best efforts on the first visit. After they get to know you and can relax with you, it is often "game on". Those first visits may not be bad, but I think there is better out there. I have providers that I only saw once and have a few that I have seen multiple times, depending on how things went. Originally Posted by mmcqtx
OK, I really gotta start particpating in the Dallas forums. You guys are great.