Welcome back SweetAterPie

WayHARD..........
I can't figure out which one was me. The bartender? Nope. Not in the last, oh say 5 yrs........Cuc girl....is Ms Dannie...lovely girl......so thats not me.......45 yr old with 10 yr old pics....could'nt be, I dont have any pics floating around.( except for the ones you got! hehe ).....the one who's balding, with the bleached out, blonde cheap hair weave and man hands......hmmm......no..we KNOW who that is ........I'm stumped!
These three chicks do like themselves some Wakeup alright...It's a common reaction amongst women I'm afraid...
Yeah, I can tell...you seem a little "shook up" about it..........
One Hitter that was pretty damn funny, true of course but still you can turn a phrase. Wakeup they do seem to be a little obsessed with your ass, but that is your burden to carry. It's just a shame we can't clone you so there would be more WU to provide attention to each of the women that keep screaming out your name...
Good morning! Can I get anything for anyone? Coffee?
I bite my lip AND put my hand over my mouth...just sayin...

G' mornin' Dannie....you don't by any chance have any extention hair glue, huh?

Hey did y'all happen to see my " report/diagnosis " over yonder? just wonderin....
Wakeup, it's the avatar. That shit is HAWT! Very mysterious!

OHW, will a hot glue gun work? Going to look at report/diagnosis now....
no....thats tends to cause your hair to fall out.....usually right there in the front........

WayHARD....Stick around we might be expecting some very especial company.......
Good morning! Can I get anything for anyone? Coffee? Originally Posted by Dannie
Isn't there a bartender around here that could serve us?
..........and there she is! Hey Mama. How YOU doin'? I'll take a Grand Marnier straight up and Miller Lite back.........and keep 'em comin' I can feel it comin' on...........

monistat.......vagasil ........weave glue....shhhhh.........
WayHARD..........
I can't figure out which one was me. The bartender? Nope. Not in the last, oh say 5 yrs........Cuc girl....is Ms Dannie...lovely girl......so thats not me.......45 yr old with 10 yr old pics....could'nt be, I dont have any pics floating around.( except for the ones you got! hehe ).....the one who's balding, with the bleached out, blonde cheap hair weave and man hands......hmmm......no..we KNOW who that is ........I'm stumped! Originally Posted by onehitwonder
LMAO@ "man hands" lol!

The blog is gold lol. Even if you are a bartender lol, which I understand you are not, but if you WERE lol...for a PROVIDER to sit in judgement upon someone else's legitimate form of employment is beyond me lol. As hookers, we are judged more harshly for what we do than anyone else lol...but she has the nerve to look down that big schnoz at someone else for not selling their ass for a living lol? What's wrong with this picture lol?
Dannie! Really? You're gonna ask ME that QUESTION!? Where do I begin.......wait are we talkin' about the pictures from the blizog? You know, the classy ones? Of them makin' out in the restroom of a BAR? My,my, talk about ambience......

I tended bar @ Demitri's other spot for....like 6 yrs? Dealt with Pavlos every day...I was his favorite. Thanck god! He was the biggest pain in the ass....
OHW, You need to use way more lol's, I can barely understand you lol!

Sorry about the hijack, monkmonk and Mr. Pie lol! Don't go hitting RTM just yet lol!
I feel the love!!!
I'm just glad i was mentioned......

Sad face<-----wish my name would of made the blog......oh well gives me something to work at!!!

edit as not to hijack: Welcome back lovely....i see you've been missed by the masses
Man hands? One Hitter are your saying there is a provider with a busted blond weave at home kit, male pattern baldness, a bunch of ink and now man hands? Does NAN know? How did you spot it's tuck game?

Sweetaterpie is going to just love all the beautiful ladies making his welcome back threAD take off. I tended bar when in school and loved every minute of it, the brawls, the women that were kind enough to get drunck and think we weren't really all that ugly... the bands and even the obnoxious drunkens they were entertaining too. Most of all when they tried to talk and failed.

This might be a great time to whip up some everclear bloody marys and fire up the omelet pans, today we are featuring crab meat and spinach with a mornay sauce. Perhaps some eggs benedict with a few interesting variations. Of course a lite tossed salad for the late arriving guests.