10 Years Later, Was the Iraq War Worth It?

She's stupid, that's why. Now where's her taint pics?
We might expect more attacks from ISIS and abroad, especially if Trump becomes President and we leave NATO, ... Originally Posted by SassySue
SassyPo, I think you are hot looking, but ...

... how many NATO countries have been attacked in the last couple of years by ISIS terrorists or terrorists motivated by ISIS .... ?

Was that Trump's fault? Or do you want to blame it on Bush?

When did Trump say he wanted to get out of NATO?

But more importantly when NATO responds to a threat who provides the vast majority of materiel, assets, and manpower to respond to the threat? And from where does the vast majority of the money come to pay for it?
  • DSK
  • 07-25-2016, 11:55 AM
We might expect more attacks from ISIS and abroad, especially if Trump becomes President and we leave NATO, as he suggests. Brexit, Putin, and Trump go hand in hand. If Trump becomes President, I am afraid we will be trending in the same direction, toward an extreme right wing authoritarian type government.

The Iraq War was a huge mistake on the part of Bush. Obama should have stepped in and ended it by now. Total cost of Iraq war to US (to date):

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ir...92D0PG20130314 Originally Posted by SassySue
If NATO cannot pair their fair share for their own defense, why should we die for them?
  • DSK
  • 07-25-2016, 12:35 PM
If I could edit that, I would say "pay" their fair share....
I dont think it was good to kill Saddam.
I think we should have played the Japan role and let him keep it but take his toys away.

We needed him to control the people. How he could do it without killing some is beyond me.

Afghan we definitely should have done what we did but took it from them.

Political correctness once again lost a war..