Debbie gets dumped!

Any fool knows how a fox gets rid of fleas, ..... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
... so you found time to "google" it did you. If you post enough dumbass remarks you can buy some "googling" time can't you?

How on Earth would anyone as dumb as you, know whether anyone else is stupid?

Until I saw your postings for awhile I had thought maggots had no brains ..

... I know now they can "keyboard"!!!!
... so you found time to "google" it did you. If you post enough dumbass remarks you can buy some "googling" time can't you?

How on Earth would anyone as dumb as you, know whether anyone else is stupid?

Until I saw your postings for awhile I had thought maggots had no brains ..

... I know now they can "keyboard"!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Didn't have to dip shit, I wasn't raised in the ghetto like you. Why don't you find someone else to follow around making your stupid comments? Your nose is cold. Or you just a gay rey wannabe?
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politi...ileaks-emails/

The Wikileaks effect is just beginning.
The first casualty... The attack Poodle!

What a dysfunctional party!!! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I'm surprised the poodle wasn't dumped years ago. Not only is she an idiot, she's careless. She got caught several times setting up media stunts and most of the media gave her a pass on it. Not to mention that when her face appears on screen, channels change.
I'm surprised the poodle wasn't dumped years ago. Not only is she an idiot, she's careless. She got caught several times setting up media stunts and most of the media gave her a pass on it. Not to mention that when her face appears on screen, channels change. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I never understood why she took the job, and why she was offered it.
  • DSK
  • 07-24-2016, 12:26 PM
Grip. Grip. Grip.

FACE IT, RWWipes.

America ain't yours. It's everybody's. So you can rage, delude yourselves and lie all you want. Drumpf will not only lose, but the Democratic Party will emerge totally United for the first time ever.

DID YOU TAKE THE BET? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How in the fuck are you too stupid to correctly spell "gripe"....
  • DSK
  • 07-24-2016, 12:27 PM
I'm surprised the poodle wasn't dumped years ago. Not only is she an idiot, she's careless. She got caught several times setting up media stunts and most of the media gave her a pass on it. Not to mention that when her face appears on screen, channels change. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I've never seen that picture of her, but know I understand her "look" better!
LOLing ShitEater... "Grip, Grip, Grip"

Why don't you find someone else to follow around making your stupid comments? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You get can't turn it around dumbass.
You get can't turn it around dumbass. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LOL your nose is cold.
I dumped several "Debbie's" this morning! and a SassySue...

LOL your nose is cold. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If you would rather have yours "cold" you might want to extract it from those warm buns you nuzzle down at the stalls..... Do you call it "DADO" or "DANO"?
Debbie you pour thang... http://observer.com/2016/06/debbie-w...ing-primaries/

On June 28, the Miami-based law firm Beck & Lee filed a class action lawsuit against the Democratic National Committee and DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

“There are essentially six legal claims we are asserting in this lawsuit on behalf of the composed class members,” said attorney Jared Beck in a YouTube video announcing the lawsuit. “The first is a claim for fraud—against the DNC and Debbie Wasserman Schultz—based on the revelations from the recent Guccifer 2.0 documents purportedly taken from the DNC’s own computer network.” The Guccifer 2.0 documents include internal memos in which the DNC broke legally binding neutrality agreements in the Democratic primaries by strategizing to make Hillary Clinton the nominee before a single vote was cast.

The second claim filed is for negligent misrepresentation, a legal theory based on the first claim of fraud. The third claim alleges the DNC and Wasserman Schultz participated in deceptive conduct in claiming the DNC was neutral during the Democratic primaries, when there is overwhelming evidence suggesting favoritism of Clinton from the beginning. The fourth claim of the lawsuit seeks retribution of any monetary donations the DNC to Bernie Sanders‘ campaign. The fifth claim alleges the DNC broke its fiduciary duties during the Democratic primaries to members of the Democratic Party by not holding a fair election process. The sixth claim is for negligence on behalf of the DNC—for not protecting donor information—as hackers broke into the DNC networks, potentially compromising their personal information.
HillariousNoMore might have wished she'd been indicted sooner, rather than later.

Debbie probably she be placed under protective custody, and I'm sure Donald will pick up the tab with an excellent and experienced personal protection group, fresh from Iraq with some of those intimidating instruments of protection!

Debbie might have an acting opportunity in the wind .... starring ....

If you would rather have yours "cold" you might want to extract it from those warm buns you nuzzle down at the stalls..... Do you call it "DADO" or "DANO"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are the one following me around with your cold nose, and dumb comments.
You mentioned stalls again, really into farm animals lexie?
If you would rather have yours "cold" you might want to extract it from those warm buns you nuzzle down at the stalls..... Do you call it "DADO" or "DANO"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
put him on ignore and you will not have to read his babble babble babble