DNC Night 2 theme - Adultery

I'll put that down in the bitter snark column. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You stood up for Newt Gingrich's adulterous behavior?

Really?

Keynote speaker: The most famous adulterer in the world... Bill Clinton

What to expect: The endless parade of human debris pissing and moaning about Republicans and Donald Trump. Poor babies...

What not to expect:

Any mention of...
ISIS
Islamic terrorism of any kind
Dead policemen/women
Dead police families
Veterans
Military
Emails
Wikileaks
Democrat scandals
Debbie Blabbermouth Shutlz

Or anything of any substance. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Dead policemen right now.

Ya pussy!
It only took 26 years but I guess adultery is okay for the GOP just like it has been for democrats.
Let's not forget that Donald Trump was screwing Marla Maples while still married to Ivana. And he has written about having affairs with married women. And if you don't think he used his position in life to his advantage, you are nuts. I am not defending Bill Clinton's acts of infidelity, but he is not running for President.

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/26/politi...-infidelities/

Trump engaged in a highly publicized affair with actress Marla Maples while he was married to his first wife, Ivana Trump, and has written about having relationships with married women.

"If I told the real stories of my experiences with women, often seemingly very happily married and important women, this book would be a guaranteed best-seller," Trump wrote in his book "The Art of the Comeback."

Trump also wrote in "Think Big and Kick Ass" that he's been with married women: "Beautiful, famous, successful, married -- I've had them all, secretly, the world's biggest names." Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
But Slick Willy did have " affairs " prior to becoming President and that's why shrilLIARy was in charge of what the Clintonistas named the Bimbo eruption squad. There was even an interview with Jennifer Flowers on 60 minutes prior to the election. but it was OK for Slick Willy to have " affairs " and be a sexual predator, right ya friggen hypocrite ?
Why is this even an issue? It's not like he made fun of you or nothin....
Thats cool gfejunkie. The man lied about getting some head from a secretary. One would think the members of this site would be more understanding about that type of situation. Its not like he said POW's arent heros or anything. Originally Posted by clitlicker7
Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator -- as the chief executive Constitutionally sworn to uphold and enforce this nation's laws -- committed perjury and suborned perjury to deny justice in a court of law, dicklicker.
Let's not forget that Donald Trump was screwing Marla Maples while still married to Ivana. And he has written about having affairs with married women. And if you don't think he used his position in life to his advantage, you are nuts. I am not defending Bill Clinton's acts of infidelity, but he is not running for President.

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/26/politi...-infidelities/

Trump engaged in a highly publicized affair with actress Marla Maples while he was married to his first wife, Ivana Trump, and has written about having relationships with married women.

"If I told the real stories of my experiences with women, often seemingly very happily married and important women, this book would be a guaranteed best-seller," Trump wrote in his book "The Art of the Comeback."

Trump also wrote in "Think Big and Kick Ass" that he's been with married women: "Beautiful, famous, successful, married -- I've had them all, secretly, the world's biggest names."
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Let's not forget that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was serial molesting and accused of raping subordinate personnel, speedy:

Bullshit.

You're a serial liar.

And a world class dipshit.

You gonna take the bet, IBIdiot? You gonna take the bet?

You boyz started it. HRC's gonna finish it.

Come on, IB-o-l-a IBola, IBLololololololaaaaa... Take the bet!
But Slick Willy did have " affairs " prior to becoming President and that's why shrilLIARy was in charge of what the Clintonistas named the Bimbo eruption squad. There was even an interview with Jennifer Flowers on 60 minutes prior to the election. but it was OK for Slick Willy to have " affairs " and be a sexual predator, right ya friggen hypocrite ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

I made it very clear in my post that I was NOT defending Bill Clinton regarding his affairs. The 2 points I was making were: (1) For those of you that condemn Bill Clinton for his affairs, Donald Trump also committed adultery. (2) Bill Clinton is NOT running for President. If you want to blast Hillary for standing by her husband when many women would have cast him aside, fine.
...(2) Bill Clinton is NOT running for President. ..... Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Sorry! You are ignoring the reality ....

#1: HillariousNoMore put him in her proposed administration, just like he put her in his!!! #2: He's giving a "character testimonial" and his "character" and "testimonial" on her behalf are fair game ... in court or out of court!

He's a proven LIAR by a Federal Judge who held him in contempt for LYING and he was LYING UNDER OATH about his affairs with GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES!!!

His "reputation" is an ISSUE!

If you were able to "get the truth" .... 3/4ths of those people in that center wouldn't give her the time of day had she not been his WIFE! The facilitated his preying on women, trashed the women who were his victims, and trashed the people who supported those women who were victims.

She owns what he was and is!
I made it very clear in my post that I was NOT defending Bill Clinton regarding his affairs. The 2 points I was making were: (1) For those of you that condemn Bill Clinton for his affairs, Donald Trump also committed adultery. (2) Bill Clinton is NOT running for President. If you want to blast Hillary for standing by her husband when many women would have cast him aside, fine. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

hildebeest says she'll put Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator 'in charge' of fixing economy

by Chris Isidore @CNNMoney May 16, 2016: 3:40 PM ET

(CNN)
Wow I've never seen so my mongers who had no idea that what we do is just as bad according to "social standards". Its been fun watching all you "conservatives" ignore Trumps past too. We all may not agree on guns, immigration, or tax policy but I think we can all agree with this little clip https://youtu.be/6AKlR2j5zeY
ok this thread is funny I give you credit for your creativity OP. Well played. lol
Thanks, but you ain't seen nothing yet.
Target rich environment.
Dead policemen right now.

Ya pussy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Dancing on graves, are they?