How can you take pleasure in sh*tting on people

Excellent. Biden was masterful in his delivery last night.

Casting pearls before swine, however, is always a fool's errand.

Don't be foolish, Luke. Realize these dipshits for the mean-spirited, hateful, anti-American dipshits that they are.

I don't believe that people who hold beliefs different than mine are necessarily evil. Or ignorant. Or hateful.

But you know ...
You got to hand to ole' Joe though. He's an equal opportunity shitter. He'll shit on anybody. Asian Indians, African Americans, handicapped, etc. You name it. He's shat on it. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
He's just the kinda guy that EKIM will be looking for to pick his dingleberies, what with all of that shitting !

Don't be foolish, Luke. Realize these dipshits for the mean-spirited, hateful, anti-American dipshits that they are.

I don't believe that people who hold beliefs different than mine are necessarily evil. Or ignorant. Or hateful.

But you know ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
" pearls before swine " ! So that's what YOU call it when YOU get a pearl necklace down at those Austin gloryholes hey assup piggy mamboolah !

That's exactly it. Your beliefs are, well you know.

Jim

I'll put it just as he stated it. A "Bunch Of Malarkey"

Jim
bernie is the first revolutionary who gave up the struggle for a few tv shots of himself and his wife

che guevara and v. lenin he aint Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
He got a private jet from the DNC, too. Just to get out.
He got a private jet from the DNC, too. Just to get out. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Bernie will evaporate like a mirage. He's bought and paid for by the Clintons.

1. Obaminable.
2. John Kerry
3. Lynch
4. Comey
5. Sanders
6. Wasserman
  • R.M.
  • 07-29-2016, 06:52 AM
Wasn't Joe a used car salesman?
Wasn't Joe a used car salesman? Originally Posted by R.M.
Still is!

But his business card reads: "Transportation Counselor"
Alas, he is actually the one that got busted !

something about holding off aid to Ukraine unless they fired that one prosecutor investigating the company hisnaon was at...or something like that.

I like it when that happens... seems like thost demoturds keep projecting accusations that they themselves are guilty of.... weird how that works.
He's a bigger Bozo than Trump. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Corn Pop Biden is just a Bozo. Trump is an America First Bozo. there's a difference ..

SissyChaps: How can you take pleasure in sh*tting on people
Does it give you pleasure?
Maybe you needs to asks him for a date, LL.
....Jesus fucking Christ you can't be that fucking stupid. Originally Posted by Budman
It's worse than that!
So are yous making this shits up or just quoting posts from other threads in your spare times, LL?