Short Haired Providers

If hair getting in the way is a problem, than just let the gal know ahead of time. We can braid it, put it in a ponytail, etc. Lots of ways to avoid the hair issue if you let a gal know. Now, if you truly find women with short hair sexier than by all means continue to search. If it is just a matter of keeping it up, then speak up.
It's both, but thanks!
L7891: how many folks have done the math on your avatar? Originally Posted by James1588

I know the answer!!! I love a sexy Calculus problem 😍
On topic- I think women who rock short hair are very sexy. Its a tough look to pull off.
Know any great short haired providers? Originally Posted by launcelot7891
There was a beautiful Kgirl in Vegas but she's gone now. There's a spa girl in Houston at 7th
I love short hair, and particularly pixie cuts, and especially on petite-to-slender mature women. I consider it a sign of their confidence in their own beauty and sensuality, and that confidence always shows in their BCD. It's the only case in which hair length dictates my purchase decision.
if you have long hair make sure its up or out of the way of the face.. guys are visual so we want to see your pretty face. eye contact is hot too. i know providers shy away from that but they should try
I love kissing a woman on the back of the neck, so short hair is my preference. Though there is something to be said for gently brushing long hair off of her neck before you place that first kiss.
I have short hair...but it still is long enought to pull it lightly! lol
I have short hair...but it still is long enought to pull it lightly! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
That's the best kind.
I am an absolute freak for a pixie or a bob...EC
I wear a short Hale Berry inspired cut and have for years. When I grew my hair out shoulder length my clients went into a meltdown. I now strictly wear a pixie cut because I have learned to stick with what works for me. And even clients who usually like women with long hair love my look because they love rubbing their hands through it.
And even clients who usually like women with long hair love my look because they love rubbing their hands through it. Originally Posted by NINA SIMONE
Yes!
I go through hair styles
This year I've got the betty boop