Obama Warns Trump: "Keep Your Fucking Mouth Shut on Security Briefings and Start Acting Like You Have Some Class"

I wonder what they gave Hillary, the ONLY candidate who was declared "extremely careless" in the handling of secret documents on a private e-mail server.
I wonder what they gave Hillary, the ONLY candidate who was declared "extremely careless" in the handling of secret documents on a private e-mail server. Originally Posted by Jackie S

There's a security briefing and then there's a top secret briefing (not kidding) I'm sure she got the top secret briefing once they made sure there were no email servers around. ;-)
I wonder what they gave Hillary, the ONLY candidate who was declared "extremely careless" in the handling of secret documents on a private e-mail server. Originally Posted by Jackie S
WTF happened to Paul Ryan's suggestion that - as a minimum sanction for the email/server scandal - hildebeest should have her security clearance revoked and not be allowed the courtesy of these briefings while she is a candidate???
WTF happened to Paul Ryan's suggestion that - as a minimum sanction for the email/server scandal - hildebeest should have her security clearance revoked and not be allowed the courtesy of these briefings while she is a candidate??? Originally Posted by lustylad
It was ignored, and hildebeest is getting the intel.

I can't decide what bothers me more - the idea that Trump might talk publicly about something he heard at a security briefing, or the fact that we have a POTUS who is such a classless, arrogant prick that he thinks it's appropriate to use the bully pulpit to admonish Trump about it.

If Odumbo is so concerned about intelligence leaks, why did he allow hildebeest to set up an illegal, vulnerable, easily hacked, home-brew private server while she was Secretary of State?

Hmmm... do you think Odumbo is worried because Trump will now be privy to details of just how badly this gang of fools led by Valerie Jarrett and Ben Rhodes is fucking up our foreign policy? Just look at the latest "surprise" - the Russians are now using Iranian bases to bomb Syria! Un-fucking-believable! They would never have dared to do shit like that under any other POTUS! Originally Posted by lustylad

There's a Pakistani doctor in prison and many members of SEAL Team 6 KIA because of Odumbo and the "loose lips" in his fucked-up administration.
yall are goddam fools if you think O gave that clown Trump anything useful. He went through the motions to fulfill his duty. Trump got the Green Eggs and Ham playbook. O is too smart to give that useful idiot anything more. LOL Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Obama is nothing but a mind controlled puppet. He just follows orders from the Rothschild's or Rockefellers who ever his handlers are. You'll find that all out one day. right now your head is too far up your ass.

Jim
Which candidate has a history of mishandling classified information? Obama's concern is misdirected.
Hillary already got her briefing when Biden publicly pointed out who was caring the "football "..
Obama isn't a "black" man. He's a Mulatto man. Facts are facts. He had a white mama!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQ-ISsDm8M Originally Posted by bambino
Are you just discovering this, Limpdick?
Which candidate has a history of mishandling classified information? Obama's concern is misdirected. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So you now trust Trump?

Welcome to looneyville, Mr.Mayor,

I think there should be some kind of test...
One drop rule.

read about it Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I knew you were a racist Dizzzy. Now you've kind of proven it. The whole uppity black man thing followed with the one drop shit.
Does anyone recall GWB going in front of the cameras like this in 2008 and being so grudging and condescending about following the law and letting Odumbo receive intel briefings while he was still a candidate?

Didn't think so!

Odumbo lowers the bar again on what is appropriate behavior by a POTUS! Originally Posted by lustylad
Obama's on vacation. We're lucky he didn't show up at the microphone wearing sandals, boxers with an open fly, and a wife beater.
I knew you were a racist Dizzzy. Now you've kind of proven it. The whole uppity black man thing followed with the one drop shit. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

LOL no you're wrong par the course. I'm just edumacating the young lad.
One drop rule. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Shit, I thought he was talking about basketball.... hey ChappedAss, who is blacker - Clarence Thomas or Anita Hill?
Are you just discovering this, Limpdick? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nope, how many cocks you suck today?
So you now trust Trump?

Welcome to looneyville, Mr.Mayor,

I think there should be some kind of test... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, I don't trust Trump. But I know that Hillary is the most dishonest, corrupt and incompetent candidate to ever run for President. I don't want George Soros running the country. I don't want backward Islamic countries to be able buy favors like they have with Clinton. And I don't want a SCOTUS that will repeal the Second Amendment, and make hate speech a crime.

You see, AssupTheHack, I value freedom, which you oppose.