Assange to be Extradited

How does a court assume that Assange won't get a fair trial in Sweden. Is there any evidence whatsoever of Swedish courts playing fast & loose with the law?
I think one of the issues PJ is that any affiliations of Judge(s) tied to the case are not discounted even if considered controversial.
There was a case a while back there (I think it was called Pirate Bay) that was centered around file sharing on the net and subsequently forcing (customer) information from a given ISP. The issues of that aside, one or two of the judges involved had strong affiliations with pro-copyright organizations which was seen as biased and unfair. There was quite the outcry at the time though I'm not sure whether any ammendment was made to insist that future affiliations be taken into account on a case by case basis. If you google Pirate Bay you will probably find more info...

C xx
I know Wiki is a bit hit and miss BUT there are loads of sources cited at the bottom that might be helpful. Sounds like it was a bit of a clusterfuck of a trial for more reason than one...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pirate_Bay_trial