JOHNBALLS

Well, your an ASS! You can keep your unimformed opinions to yourself, and I really don't see the need for being offensive, regardless of their status.Maybe think before you blurt out this garbage..and BTW, your handle is extremely offensive, and don't see how you could expect people to take you seriously here, I know I don't and I will NEVER listen to ANYTHING that comes outta your mouth!!!

At least this person is sensitive and polite!! Originally Posted by NUMNUTS
Yeah? All this crap coming from some unverified jerkoff with 1 post to his credit!? listen douschebag! i suggest you go and crawl back unda the rock from which you came!!
Yeah? All this crap coming from some unverified jerkoff with 1 post to his credit!? listen douschebag! i suggest you go and crawl back unda the rock from which you came!! Originally Posted by Chubby_Chaser
Im not a DOUCHEBAG!! YOUR A DOUCHEBAG!!!
Im not a DOUCHEBAG!! YOUR A DOUCHEBAG!!! Originally Posted by NUMNUTS
WHAT?? You gotta repeat everything I say!!! DICK!!
WHAT?? You gotta repeat everything I say!!! DICK!! Originally Posted by Chubby_Chaser
YOUR A DICK!!!
For those members who appear to be fans of BuzzBomb, are you happy now?
  • GP
  • 03-06-2011, 08:31 AM
Damn, I miss Buzzbomb and JB now
  • Doove
  • 03-06-2011, 08:34 AM
For those members who appear to be fans of BuzzBomb, are you happy now? Originally Posted by jackfengshui
I've been pretty slow to come around to the buzzbomb fan club, but even i gotta say, today's episode in the bb soap opera was pretty dang funny.
  • GP
  • 03-06-2011, 08:35 AM
I've been pretty slow to come around to the buzzbomb fan club, but even i gotta say, today's episode in the bb soap opera was pretty dang funny. Originally Posted by Doove
We definitely agree on that. A little humor is good for the soul every now and then.
For those members who appear to be fans of BuzzBomb, are you happy now? Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Come on, Jack, can't you just make him a mod? Don't you need the help?
Come on, Jack, can't you just make him a mod? Originally Posted by jokacz
That would be the ultimate punishment.
Some of it is funny. And its not like I never gave a mod a hard time. But if its all just to give a mod a hard time. Well somebody/s has to much time on there hands.
Just keeping track of all his handles and IP addresses is a full time job.
And what a waste of some good handles. How long before a real newbie can pick one? Or someone already here to ask to change to one? I could see me as "numnuts". Would be a shame if some are dead forever.

Edit: you have the long list of handles. I would almost like to see that.
That didn't take long.....
Watch out if Sybil shows up as a member!