Another Pro-Republican Newspaper endorses Clinton.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your miniscule, prosimian intellect missed the obvious point entirely, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Webb publically disavowed hildebeest, and Webb is a dim-retard like you, you banana sucking jackass.
OMG you found one fucking DEMOCRAT who abandon ship - for every 1 DEM I will spot you 10 republicans who are voting or clinton. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Here's another one fucknuts:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_T._Flynn
Fuck you ...you piece of shit. Disable your account like you said you would.
Here's another one fucknuts:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_T._Flynn Originally Posted by bambino
I wonder if numb nuts realizes since he lives in Texas a state that always go's red in elections that his vote for Clinton won't mean shit anyway but like they say you can't fix stupid
  • R.M.
  • 09-24-2016, 09:12 AM
Fuck you ...you piece of shit. Disable your account like you said you would. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
But he is such a fun toy to play with.

I wonder if numb nuts realizes since he lives in Texas a state that always go's red in elections that his vote for Clinton won't mean shit anyway but like they say you can't fix stupid Originally Posted by gary5912
No smh.
I wonder if numb nuts realizes since he lives in Texas a state that always go's red in elections that his vote for Clinton won't mean shit anyway but like they say you can't fix stupid Originally Posted by gary5912
You're right. You certainly can't fix stupid.

But you can fix grammar, punctuation, etc.

Unless, of course, you're stupid.
But he is such a fun toy to play with.

No smh. Originally Posted by R.M.
You really are a blustery windbag, R.M.

Bullies never win.
You're right. You certainly can't fix stupid.

But you can fix grammar, punctuation, etc.

Unless, of course... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And you can't quit cockstalking and cocksucking.
Your miniscule, prosimian intellect missed the obvious point entirely, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Webb publically disavowed hildebeest, and Webb is a dim-retard like you, you banana sucking jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If he is a liberal, you should love him seeing you are touting a RINO. If he liked Hillary, you would be wanting to suck his dick, Dimatards like you stumble over you words constantly. Take the dick out of your mouth, so you can see the keyboard sperm guzzler.

poopthrowing.jpg
This is truly epic. I love it! It was so much fun seeing some nearly on the brink of imploding after the Dallas Morning News endorsed Clinton. And the Cincinnati Enquirer's decision was even more momentous from a historical standpoint as they had a longer streak going than DMN. What I'm most curious about is what Trump-bots are gonna do with themselves come the morning after Election Day...
those newspapers who endorsed Hillary Clinton prefer the safe space with experienced politicians regardless of their faults.

they condone & support her corruption and they are a bunch of losers.
  • R.M.
  • 09-24-2016, 10:10 AM
You really are a blustery windbag, R.M.

Bullies never win. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are retarded and no one is holding that over your small head.
This is truly epic. I love it! It was so much fun seeing some nearly on the brink of imploding after the Dallas Morning News endorsed Clinton. And the Cincinnati Enquirer's decision was even more momentous from a historical standpoint as they had a longer streak going than DMN. What I'm most curious about is what Trump-bots are gonna do with themselves come the morning after Election Day... Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
We really don't have much variety of whom to vote for. Both are sad options . You just have to choose the less of the two evils.
We really don't have much variety of whom to vote for. Both are sad options . You just have to choose the less of the two evils. Originally Posted by R.M.
Actually, the choice is between evil, Trump, and supremely vile, vicious, corrupt, amoral, intense evil, Hillary. Makes the choice easier.
I do agree with this sentiment.

We really don't have much variety of whom to vote for. Both are sad options. Originally Posted by R.M.
Actually, the choice is between evil, Trump, and supremely vile, vicious, corrupt, amoral, intense evil, Hillary. Makes the choice easier. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
so you're saying that Trump is evil lite and Hillary is evil max?