The First Debate Proved What We Knew: Trump Is a Monster

Go to Canada Jim. Your candidate flat out boasted to America that he avoids paying taxes because he's smart and avoids paying people for their work because it's called "business" - Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
That's where you and your mongoloid brother Assup should go. You both would blend right in with the other 35million Liberal jackasses that live there. America needs to trim some Liberal fat, lol.

Jim
Two can play your game. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Recess was over for you long ago duffus. BTW: Are you a veteran or a servicemember today?
Go to Canada Jim. Your candidate flat out boasted to America that he avoids paying taxes because he's smart and avoids paying people for their work because it's called "business" - Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

And what is wrong with that? If he is taking all of the legal deductions then he is doing the smart thing. Do you think George Soros pays more than he has to? Do you pay more than you have to? Do you write off the mortgage interest and property tax on your federal income tax? If you do then you are a hypocrite.
And what is wrong with that? If he is taking all of the legal deductions then he is doing the smart thing. Do you think George Soros pays more than he has to? Do you pay more than you have to? Do you write off the mortgage interest and property tax on your federal income tax? If you do then you are a hypocrite. Originally Posted by Budman
Puke doesn't work. So he doesn't pay taxes either.
If he paid no tax, and is not in jail, he obeyed the law. What have you got against obeying the law? And anyone with a strong cash position would take advantage of a crash. It would be stupid not to. Trump is right, we need a President who knows how money works. Hillary only knows how to collect it, Trump knows how to manage it.
If he paid no taxes it would be because of loopholes, and look bad to the rest who paid their share according to law.
If he paid no taxes it would be because of loopholes, and look bad to the rest who paid their share according to law. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Loopholes are nothing more than the regulations put in place by the government. The term "loophole" is thrown around like it is a criminal act when in reality it is following the law. I'll ask you the same thing that Luke refused to answer. Do you take the mortgage interest and property tax deductions on your federal income tax return?
If he paid no taxes it would be because of loopholes, and look bad to the rest who paid their share according to law. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The loopholes are law retarded Lenny. That's why millions of people take advantage of the loopholes because they are legal Retarded Lenny. Yes Lenny, writing off the interest on your mortgage is a legal loophole Lenny. If you owned a home you might know this. If you operate a business, you can write off business expenses Retarded Lenny. I take advantage of these legal loopholes Lenny. As millions do Retarded Lenny. And I'm not giving you any links Retarded Lenny. You look them up yourself Retarded Lenny.
although its clear that trump followed the law and that trump's economic activity created much more in the way of tax collection than if he had merely sat on his money and clipped municipal bond coupons and paid no tax that way ala teresa kerry........

the biggest truth remains, and its not getting any play,

that if trump had owed a tax it would have been squandered
although its clear that trump followed the law

the biggest truth remains, and its not getting any play, that if trump had owed a tax it would have been squandered Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
And if he owed taxes and didn't pay, it would be HUGE news.
Loopholes are nothing more than the regulations put in place by the government. The term "loophole" is thrown around like it is a criminal act when in reality it is following the law. I'll ask you the same thing that Luke refused to answer. Do you take the mortgage interest and property tax deductions on your federal income tax return? Originally Posted by Budman
LMAO, what mortgage ? Are you still paying a mortgage? You don't own your home?
More of that comphrehension problem; Trump never said he didn't pay any taxes. Hillary (like Harry Reid in 2012) said that Trump didn't pay any taxes. Trump said, that if he didn't, then it was because he was smart. And this from a woman who took a deduction on Chelsea's used panties when she was First Lady of Arkansas.

Of course Warren Buffet has been investigated for income tax evasion....wonder who he supports?
The loopholes are law retarded Lenny. That's why millions of people take advantage of the loopholes because they are legal Retarded Lenny. Yes Lenny, writing off the interest on your mortgage is a legal loophole Lenny. If you owned a home you might know this. If you operate a business, you can write off business expenses Retarded Lenny. I take advantage of these legal loopholes Lenny. As millions do Retarded Lenny. And I'm not giving you any links Retarded Lenny. You look them up yourself Retarded Lenny. Originally Posted by bambino
Get back on the porch bambeano, if I need any of your hot air your cage will rattle. You don't own your home either? Still paying a mortgage?
Get back on the porch bambeano, if I need any of your hot air your cage will rattle. You don't own your home either? Still paying a mortgage? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You've proven that you are the ECCIE village idiot retarded Lenny. You are a Retard, Lenny. Just because I exposed you're stupidity again you shouldnt get angry. Other people have been exposing your stupidity since you were young. Just like Asswipe your mentor.

" But Bambino, she started it"
If he paid no tax, and is not in jail, he obeyed the law. What have you got against obeying the law? And anyone with a strong cash position would take advantage of a crash. It would be stupid not to. Trump is right, we need a President who knows how money works. Hillary only knows how to collect it, Trump knows how to manage it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Really?

By that logic, he's not dead yet, so the black must love him.

LMAO.