REGULARS..to be OR Not to be

I don't consider myself a regular but defiantly have one provider that I see about every month. I have no delusions of getting anything more or less than what is normal. Any bonus time or activity would be a complete surprise. Love the rush of meeting new ladies but also the comfort that one lady is there to greet me and provide a great safe environment to unwind. I could hobby for the next 10 years or be done tomorrow, I never really know. I guess that's what makes it exciting.

On a side note... That ass looks amazing! May have to submit a resume....
I don't consider myself a regular but defiantly have one provider that I see about every month. I have no delusions of getting anything more or less than what is normal. Any bonus time or activity would be a complete surprise. Love the rush of meeting new ladies but also the comfort that one lady is there to greet me and provide a great safe environment to unwind. I could hobby for the next 10 years or be done tomorrow, I never really know. I guess that's what makes it exciting.

On a side note... That ass looks amazing! May have to submit a resume.... Originally Posted by Gavin721
I LOVE IT
Doors are closing soon..
Taking on a few NEW RW opportunities after the Holidays..
Room for a few FUN..adventurous (IS A MUST) new Friends.
OXOXXX
  • Cleo
  • 10-20-2016, 08:27 PM
What constitutes a regular? Is there a clear definition? There are girls I see 1 - 4 times a year. Am I a "regular" to those girls? Must I see them a set number of times in a specific time frame to be a "regular?" To the person who posted that he expects no extras, does being a regular and seeing a girl "once a month," offer any benefit? Priority in appointments? A generous clock? Special rates? If being a regular offers no such benefit, why be one? All serious questions here. I am not judging anyone or suggesting anything. Just looking for a degree of clarity.
And following up on Cleo's comments:
Would one weekend a year (different time zone) for way more than a decade be included in the concept of a "regular"? We knew each other in prior lifetimes.
My point, same as Cleo's, is that perhaps there's no clear definition of a regular.
Could it possibly depend on the two folks involved and whatever they make of it?
Yes Cleo gents I see on a regular basis get a hell of break..
Financially..and many other perks as well..I will see a regular before any fly by client..in a heart beat
Always have with me.
I do not believe I am anyone's one & only..
I'm not the cut throat type..I am aware several of my REGULARS see other providers... hell some of them are married LOL
I'm just curious about at what point do you clients & other providers consider a person their regular..
There is no wrong or right in this thread
Just curious..
I do that we'll
This has been a fascinating topic Savannah! Thank you for starting it. And thanks everyone for keeping this civil. Too often it doesn't always turn out that way, unfortunately.
Savannah, I like your statement about how we are all replaceable. It shows humility. And I don't mean in a sexual way, but in a way that someone has perspective. A drama queen, on the other hand, will never be one of my regulars.
I agree about the adrenaline rush of meeting someone new. But I like having regularS, because once you get to know someone, and how they respond, and build a connection, then you can really have some amazing sex, even in the P4P realm (I don't mean to denigrate this, I'm just saying I think too many people outside the hobby have an impression of "transactions" being mechanical and meaningless, which doesn't have to be the case).
And then there's the case of sugar daddy/sugar baby. Where's the line between that kind of relationship and being a regular? Would it be exclusivity?
  • guykc
  • 10-21-2016, 01:46 PM
Savannah that little pic above your i see i get line, is such a tease to small to really make it out.

On point now if i see a lady more then once i would consider her a regular.
Thank you
Love the input in this thread.
See my post on weekend line up for options before I UTR at the end of 2016

This is a pole.. or an inquisitive thought
For Fellow Lady Providers, At what point or How often a gentleman visits does he deem the title "REGULAR" with you.
OR Gentlemen.. At what point to you claim that position with a provider..
THOUGHTS ?? Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
Local: at least once every 3 months
Touring: at least every other visit