Natalie Reign & Klovve: SXSW Drop-In Cocktail Hour

DAMN klovve u have a bad ass body! Wow! Lol ok back to topic, if yall could start it @4 I could come. Just not doing the R.R to downtown traffic thing @5or6 lol. Later than thats no good so maybe next time!!! Keep me on the invite list pretty ladies!
whatever you do natalie. stay away from the bubblegum!!!
I would love to drop by. I'll be in the downtown area those days except Saturday.
My schedule is hard to predict, but I would like to attend if I am available. I have not yet met many of the people on this board.
  • Vyt
  • 03-08-2011, 10:35 AM
So is this going to be this Thursday then? Getting kind of close...
Based on the poll results, we're scheduling our little get-together for Thursday.

Thank you for the overwhelming response and requests for invites. It's nice to know so many people are interested in hanging out with us!

But, we do have a limited amount of space. That, combined with our need for extreme discretion, means that the party will still be limited to existing friends and verified providers that we know and trust. Due to the limited space, existing friends who request an invite will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.

In the interest of discretion, this little gathering is for our existing friends and verified providers only. If you're interested in coming, please email me at nataliereign@gmail.com with your handle and any other pertinent info. We'll be compiling the guest list this week, and sending out final details by Wednesday. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
Please look for an email with details and instructions on how to RSVP by early tomorrow evening.

xoxo Nat
heading home to shower and grab a change of clothes and will be there in a few hours..... I'm very experienced with getting the best seats and know the importance of camping outside your door for a coupleof days leading up to the event!

You serve breakfast right?
Cant wait to see Natalie and Kelli again.......I miss you girls!!!
  • Vyt
  • 03-08-2011, 04:01 PM
Having worked downtown I'm pretty sure camping out in the street would be an interesting, unique, and olfactory experience.
@ Whispers... I will buy you a couple of lap dances for you next time we hang if you hold a couple of spots for me in line.
Having worked downtown I'm pretty sure camping out in the street would be an interesting, unique, and olfactory experience. Originally Posted by Vyt

Outside?

Oh hell know...... I'll be on the floor upstairs in a corner.. out of the way.....
A quick update on the cocktail hour...

Cancelled. After receiving several creepy phone calls from an unknown "board member", we have both decided that the safety and privacy of our venue and friends has been compromised. Neither one of us are sure who this anonymous "caller" is, but she/he succeeded in scaring the heebie jeebies out of both of us. And all we wanted to do was throw a little party with friends and cocktail sausages. Shame on you for being so antisocial and rude, scary caller.

So, to the individual that found giggles in pestering the fuck out of both of us yesterday afternoon, kudos to you for being a giant fucking idiot.

Do not worry, we are actively working to coordinate a more discrete, and private fun fest. Friends, keep your calendars open
  • Vyt
  • 03-10-2011, 10:30 AM
Sorry to hear that... was looking forward to meeting you and seeing Natalie again!
Thank you, Vyt. We were looking forward to it, too. We should have known better than to post any information about a gathering in Co-Ed. Someone is just a little too fixated on making other people miserable.
Sorry to hear that... Originally Posted by Vyt
Always has to be a bad apple or two in the bunch. Good reason for keeping this type of 411 to a by invite only basis.