Miley Cyrus...

I remember how frisky I was at her age. She's just going through that same phase I'm sure. It's a thrill with lots of people touching you like that. Just like at swinger's clubs. But she needs to be careful one day when or if someone goes over the line with her and she gets hurt or worse. People are going to say... "well, she asked for it." I wonder if Billy Ray is still proud of her. Originally Posted by tia travels
I am sure Billy Ray approves, he is probably getting a cut of her money. Miley does have a nice ass.
She making money and got people talking.
It would be more scandalous if Hanna Montana did that.
I am sure Billy Ray approves, he is probably getting a cut of her money. Miley does have a nice ass. Originally Posted by pyramider
how would you know? maybe he's old-school conservative? i'm sure he approves of her success but that doesn't mean he approves of some of her more raunchy costumes and antics.

Billy was never entitled to her money as a minor. all that should have been held in trust till she turned 18. unless Billy acts as her manager (probably not) she doesn't need to give him any money.

if she keeps allowing fans to grope her, there's gonna be an incident.
I am sure Billy Ray approves, he is probably getting a cut of her money. Miley does have a nice ass. Originally Posted by pyramider
I'm sure daddy got his cut.
My thoughts?
As soon as I saw this I thought that the easy touch and non probe could only be because these guys that reached up were a part of the crew that performed. A shill: an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.

JR

To allowing fans to rub hr cooch in concert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPTWSeTHu5s

Thoughts? That's more than most strip clubs would allow. Originally Posted by FloridaDude