Hear ye hear ye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fixer breaks ranks!!!!!!!!!

Like it or not, Clinton will win. There is no way Trump can win at this point in time. Polls have never been wrong this close to an election. That is FACT. Trump is ahead with white males. Clinton leads with females, younger voters, educated white males, Hispanics, and African-Americans. Clinton leads in just about every one of the battleground states -- Nevada, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Virginia, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Florida -- by more than the margin of error. The only battleground states that are close are NC, which went red in 2012, and Trump leads in Ohio. Clinton is also within the margin of error in Texas. TEXAS!!! Incredible.

Do I hear "landslide"? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I guess you haven't heard of the Brexit vote?
Like it or not, Clinton will win. There is no way Trump can win at this point in time. Polls have never been wrong this close to an election. That is FACT. Trump is ahead with white males. Clinton leads with females, younger voters, educated white males, Hispanics, and African-Americans. Clinton leads in just about every one of the battleground states -- Nevada, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Virginia, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Florida -- by more than the margin of error. The only battleground states that are close are NC, which went red in 2012, and Trump leads in Ohio. Clinton is also within the margin of error in Texas. TEXAS!!! Incredible.

A landslide will be a mudslide for the American people in the long run. The Clinton's are rotten despicable people and this country will not benefit from anything they do. Anyone who thinks so is crazy. I'll take the "Pepsi Challenge" on that issue with anyone, any time, anywhere.

Jim

let me sum up the candidate's chances at this point ...

If the MSM would do their job, Hillary would leave the country in disgrace.
Bill gets p--ssy for free, while Hillary must pay her p--ssy. I wonder, might "we the people" be paying for her concubines???!!!!!!
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/cele...-foster-fixer/ Originally Posted by Cherie
You are quoting from the national enquirer you cunt!! You sell pussy so what's your point ? You are really a disgrace to women-you are close to being eligible for social security and you are still a whore!
If the MSM would do their job, Hillary would leave the country in disgrace. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If abortion was available to your mother you wouldn't be on this site.
You are quoting from the national enquirer you cunt!! You sell pussy so what's your point ? You are really a disgrace to women-you are close to being eligible for social security and you are still a whore! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You are such an asshole. Typical Lubed Wideass Democrat. You are a disgrace to humanity. You have a lot of repressed hate toward women. You should see a therapist. Your level of hate and dishonesty are at dangerous levels, and your continued threats of violence indicate you are a danger to yourself and others.

You're a sick bastard, WeeEndowed. Get some help.
Bill gets p--ssy for free, while Hillary must pay her p--ssy. I wonder, might "we the people" be paying for her concubines???!!!!!!
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/cele...-foster-fixer/ Originally Posted by Cherie
there had been rumors of her being involved in lesbian relationships.

one of them was with Janet Reno.

aren't the national enquirer running their mouth off on this future story?
Just a supposition here, but I would imagine this could be the reasoning behind their behavior. You know, kinda like when the animal is cornered, this is when he becomes most treacherous. Originally Posted by Cherie
Maybe it's more an indictment of the ECCIE community.

Maybe some of us like hanging in the basket with youse guys!

Maye some of us like kicking bullies' asses and raising hell.

Maybe we like pussy and find more pussy here than in all the other forums combined.

Maybe we need to be constantly reminded why Americans need to be vigilant against ignorance and intolerance.

Or maybe, just maybe, it's because it's fun to watch you idiots run through the village with your pitchforks and torches!
Maybe it's more an indictment of the ECCIE community.

Maybe some of us like hanging in the basket with youse guys!

Maye some of us like kicking bullies' asses and raising hell.

Maybe we like pussy and find more pussy here than in all the other forums combined.

Maybe we need to be constantly reminded why Americans need to be vigilant against ignorance and intolerance.

Or maybe, just maybe, it's because it's fun to watch you idiots run through the village with your pitchforks and torches! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Here's one thing for sure. You're a stupid cocksucking pig. No maybes about it.
You are quoting from the national enquirer you cunt!! You sell pussy so what's your point ? You are really a disgrace to women-you are close to being eligible for social security and you are still a whore! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You sound almost as bad the Trump.

Jim
You are such an asshole. Typical Lubed Wideass Democrat. You are a disgrace to humanity. You have a lot of repressed hate toward women. You should see a therapist. Your level of hate and dishonesty are at dangerous levels, and your continued threats of violence indicate you are a danger to yourself and others.

You're a sick bastard, WeeEndowed. Get some help. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Go fuck off and get screwed by your queer boy toy WeeEndowed you both can catch AIDS and die a slow death for all I care. Are you now the morality police on Eccie ? Respect women ? Very ironic from a married man like yourself that pays to see whores. Go jump in an ocean full of sharks you dumb fuck I will say whatever I like on this board!!! You and the stupid cunt OP can kiss my ass.
  • DSK
  • 10-19-2016, 09:44 AM
SNORT SNORT LOL say what you want, they have however been correct numerous times of some very consequential moment in history.

THINK:

Clinton/Lewinsky

Rush Limbaugh drug scandal (knew you'd like that one, don't hop in it quickly)

Charlie Sheen/AIDS

John Edwards scandal/mistress/love child

Jesse Jackson/love child

Bob Dole/Mistress

Tiger Woods scandal

OJ book "If I Did It" a year before the book came out.

SNORT SNORT Originally Posted by Cherie
Asswipe can't handle the truth. Excellent post, Cherie.
  • DSK
  • 10-19-2016, 09:45 AM
Go fuck off and get screwed by your queer boy toy WeeEndowed you both can catch AIDS and die a slow death for all I care. Are you now the morality police on Eccie ? Respect women ? Very ironic from a married man like yourself that pays to see whores. Go jump in an ocean full of sharks you dumb fuck I will say whatever I like on this board!!! You and the stupid cunt OP can kiss my ass. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Didn't you just report a bunch of people for threats of violence, you fake Italian?
  • DSK
  • 10-19-2016, 09:46 AM

You're a sick bastard, WeeEndowed. Get some help. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Amen COG!