Question for the liberals on this site

I even posted a link on how to welsh on a bet for you brain dead shitbirds. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Wow, is the chimp giving pointers now on how to welsh? It's the only skill you have, you sperm-burping simian jackass!
Wow, is the chimp giving pointers now on how to welsh? It's the only thing you're skilled at, you sperm-burping simian jackass! Originally Posted by lustylad
Grasping at straws won'r save your well kicked ass shitbird. Want me to post the thread on how to make a bet again chimp?
LOL. I notice you never say anything about one of your ilk who actually made a wager lost reigned, and is still posting. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Sorry I don't speak chimptalk. We need to set up a sub-forum limited to chimps like you.

Want me to post the thread on how to welsh on a bet again chimp? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Talking to yourself again, chimpboy? For a step-by-step guide on how to make and welsh on a bet, go back and read post #10 - it's self-explanatory. Even a chimp like you can figure it out.

• R.M.
  • 10-20-2016, 04:40 PM
How can anyone really take Luke Warm serious? He doesn't even know if he is fifty five or sixty. I have learned one thing in life experience. People who are the real McCoy don't talk or brag about it.
Sorry I don't speak chimptalk. We need to set up a sub-forum limited to chimps like you.

Originally Posted by lustylad
You should as posting your pic was a dead giveaway. Did you get in with bimbo's bet?
Talking to yourself again, chimpboy? For a step-by-step guide on how to make and welsh on a bet, go back and read post #10 - it's self-explanatory. Even a chimp like you can figure it out.
Originally Posted by lustylad
Your hollow attempts are as hollow as your head.

Here is your school pic.

midvale school for the gifted (1).png
What the hell does my statement have to do with this topic? I personally and I will admit was under distress when I posted that comment, but I have every right to change my mind you idiot- that's far different from making a wager and failing to honor a wager with another person.
Dalilama if you knew about my upbringing and my time before I entered the service, I did really bad things to people who didn't pay their debts or honor their agreements. There are many people in Brooklyn ad Queens who no longer can tell the story of what happens when you don't pay a wager- if you can read between the lines. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Yeah I can read between the lines. That's the third excuse you've used for not disabling your account. First you blamed it on the mods for not doing it and then a mod came on here and said you never requested it. Then you said you got PMs from other like minded Liberals (which is what you are) that supposedly said don't do it. Now you are saying you were under distress and you changed yiour mind.

So which is it Lube?

Were you lying then? Or are you lying now?

You're even a bigger pussy and a liar than before.
I will be surprised if Bambully, SLOBBRIN et al honor their bet.

If Drumpf wins, I'll gladly take 90. In fact, I'm still offering 2-1 odds to any of you dipshits who has the courage to stand by your orangutan.

If Drumpf wins, I'll gladly take 90. In fact, I'm still offering 2-1 odds to any of you dipshits who has the courage to stand by your orangutan. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If Trump wins what's left of your decrepit heart will explode. One can only hope.

If Drumpf wins, I'll gladly take 90. In fact, I'm still offering 2-1 odds to any of you dipshits who has the courage to stand by your orangutan. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Hanging Chad, Eat Shit out of one hand and Jack Off with the other!

There you go Dilbert 3 in one sentence!

You and your fellow crack-heads (so called because of their ass face)need to get used to it. Take your "guy on guy" blow job show on the road for 3 months
Attached Images File Type: jpg wolves.jpg (219.4 KB, 44 views)
Yes, he certainly has! I even documented and memorialized his welshing in my signature lines.

Anyone in need of further direct proof of what a lying, welshing, cowardly POS Retarded Lenny (aka ekim the inbred chimp) is can check out this thread and start reading from post #186 on:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1600033 Originally Posted by lustylad
Yeah, I remember that now. You can't expect him to leave ECCIE its all he has in his life. So why don't we just let him stay and continue to hand him ass, lol. Besides it's funny to watch this clown spin his way out of everything like a crippled spider, lol.

Jim
How can anyone really take Luke Warm serious? He doesn't even know if he is fifty five or sixty. I have learned one thing in life experience. People who are the real McCoy don't talk or brag about it. Originally Posted by R.M.
Go douche you stupid cunt, how many 55 or 60 year old married men have screwed you?
Go douche you stupid cunt, how many 55 or 60 year old married men have screwed you? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
go to bed you old fat sarge. and take your meds old fat asshole