Make that a Hollow Weenie wowie!!!!

Lucky bastard. Show your appreciation by buying her a new pair of boots.
I got to meet Temptation Tammy again ( I can still taste that sweet pussy from the last time we met) Strawberry Skye it was nice to meet you and I hope it brings back many wet dreams. I won't mention any more of the beautiful women until they post on this thread.
CK you did it again it's to bad we can't have socials like yours here in Dallas. It was well worth the trip down.

I had a very good time at the the Hollow Weenie. The only downside was I didn't win Strawberry's special drawing (I look forward to the review, Peter). A lot of good fun last night, and I availed myself of the opportunity to meet some ladies I had never met before.

had a great time. it was good seeing everyone again especially considering i am thinking about a vacation. xoxoxo
  • Mokoa
  • 10-29-2016, 12:09 AM
Yes, another great Halloween event has come and gone.

A toast to meeting several new friends, catching up with the many old friends. All of you made this wonderful gathering possible.

All the best to all of you!
Damn, did I miss Strawberry? I had to leave around 8... Sorry to hear it. From our chats, she's a sweet lady.

Had a fun time and got to see a couple faces I have never seen. I know it's safer for you ladies to not show them in your profile, but it's helpful to some of us.

Looking forward to the next meet up which is the day after my birthday.
I took a young lady down with me from Dallas and we had a wonderful time at the party and our private after party.
I hope I am not outing the pig. It is the first pig dressed as a Lady bug that I have ever seen. CK I must say there were so many beautiful women at the party. But a Pig?
Thank you for the invite! I had fun, looking forward to the next one ��
Thanks again, CK. Had a good time.
If I could get enough appoints to pay for my trip expenses & hotel stay,then I would so come to the Christmas party!
Lilli you are so cute I was thinking of bringing you home.
Dallas if you show up I will need to come down to see you.
Lilli you are so cute I was thinking of bringing you home. Originally Posted by tucson
You can take me home anytime! I loved meeting you!!
Thanks CK, I had a great time!!!

Some lovely ladies there
Thanks CK, I and everyone else had a great time. Finally met Tucson and had a nice conversation about our favorite lady (you know who you are) and truly enjoyed talking with one lady with whom I once had a very passionate experience.
Nice running into Eve for a quick chat on my way out. Hope to chat more BCD.
Thanks again to those who showed up and made it truly memorable.