Ok Ladies... Reviews

Question to the providers...

THT- I can understand stating description as they describe in showcase however what if the pictures are a year old and description is not accurate or the pictures purposely hide parts of a lady's body she feels uncomfortable showing? Wouldn't you want a potential client to know that before he saw you to avoid him being disappointed therefore posting a negative review or having comments on a review regarding that issue?

There is a particular provider here in Houston that has had the same pics for a year. When I saw her a had a great time. She is sweet, fun, good tcb and bcd but I was very disappointed with how much her body changed when compared to her pics and not a single person that wrote previous reviews or current reviews has mentioned the change. Her new pictures only show her face and breast and not the rest which is the part people will be disappointed with.

How should that be handled?
My 3 day Tampa review written by Wp####. It was well written, very fun to read and not too explicit. I loved it.
(He sent it to me before he posted it.. which is what a true gentleman should do) Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I tend to do the same. If it was ymmv in a good way they have a right to ask me to exclude those details and I don't have a problem with that
I tend to do the same. If it was ymmv in a good way they have a right to ask me to exclude those details and I don't have a problem with that Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I would never tell a client to edit a review. I don't feel that it is fair to other hobbyists. My job is to make sure the client has a great time so he doesn't feel the need to exclude details. Now if its details about activities that I won't do with other people then yes I would want that excluded from the review.
That is what I meant by ymmv details...
That is what I meant by ymmv details... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
oOps.. well yeah.. lol
Question to the providers...

THT- I can understand stating description as they describe in showcase however what if the pictures are a year old and description is not accurate or the pictures purposely hide parts of a lady's body she feels uncomfortable showing? Wouldn't you want a potential client to know that before he saw you to avoid him being disappointed therefore posting a negative review or having comments on a review regarding that issue?

There is a particular provider here in Houston that has had the same pics for a year. When I saw her a had a great time. She is sweet, fun, good tcb and bcd but I was very disappointed with how much her body changed when compared to her pics and not a single person that wrote previous reviews or current reviews has mentioned the change. Her new pictures only show her face and breast and not the rest which is the part people will be disappointed with.

How should that be handled? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
IMHO a comment something along "Pictures need updated"

That also can be mentioned within the ROS in more detail and I believe should be. That potentially could be a huge turn off for others.

I would also suggest to the lady to update some of them, after all it seems as if she is still good to visit with. She can also mention the changes herself in her showcase, website etc if she has one.

Also link to many of the photo threads going around the boards, we have some good references to pics in Oklahoma forum. Maybe this could help her out!
That is what I meant by ymmv details... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
truth is we all really are ymmv depending on connection, regular and probably different factors depending on the lady.

How should that be handled?
You should pm her and tell her that she needs some new photos. Since you have seen her, You should also post in the men's lounge that she is hiding something. That is what I would do. It's just not fair.

I made a post in Houston about this a while ago. Providers should always have recent photos. There is no excuse for not having up-to-date photos. If the lady can't afford a professional photographer. She can always get a friend to take her photos (No I do not mean camera phone pictures). There is simply no excuse for this sort of nonsense.
truth is we all really are ymmv depending on connection, regular and probably different factors depending on the lady. Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer
Every guy on this board should read your post...DAMN!
Believe it or not the lady in question has been asked to update her pics. She has also been shown how and in what way she should update by reputable and fellow providers and yet still, she doesn't show accurate pics. Now since she hasn't would it be wrong for a gentleman to comment on her review stating that she hides a part of her body that many may not like? Why do you feel that decryption should only be mentioned in ros. Quite a few don't have premium access, does that mean that they aren't entitle to know that info as well?

Just asking...

I can understand comments turning distasteful and that I feel is uncalled for but sometimes a lady's feelings get in the way and don't feel that that kind of info should not be shared...
+1000

a real vague general location not near intersection "of", I personally like to see things like - her incall - her motel - my motel

For large cities it could be like NE Dallas, South side Chicago, Down town Houston.

Description: As stated on showcase/website

Activities in ROS that were DONE not the menu.

On time, easy to communicate with, over all attitude, level of discretion etc

Pretty much I believe reviews need to be the truth, but remaining discreet and protecting everyone from LE needs to be a kept in mind.

There are always pm's and emails to find out more details if that is what a gentleman needs before scheduling his own visit.

After so many is there a point we need "updated reviews" ... I know for myself one of 2 after I came back was helpful to all those who did not remember me.... My question is do we really need 60+ or so to continue to say we are legit and good? I find more men DO NOT post a review if their personal visit wasn't all that great.
Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer
I don't do reviews (any more). Nor do I pay for PA. I don't rely on reviews. But another guy might want to look at reviews. If everything goes in ROS (to protect the parties), he doesn't have access to it. Also, I think the site either bans or strongly discourages disclosure of the contents of ROS to persons w/o PA.

That also can be mentioned within the ROS in more detail and I believe should be. That potentially could be a huge turn off for others. Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer
Same comment as above about ROS.
Every guy on this board should read your post...DAMN! Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I agree!!!
IMHO a comment something along "Pictures need updated"

That also can be mentioned within the ROS in more detail and I believe should be. That potentially could be a huge turn off for others.

I would also suggest to the lady to update some of them, after all it seems as if she is still good to visit with. She can also mention the changes herself in her showcase, website etc if she has one.

Also link to many of the photo threads going around the boards, we have some good references to pics in Oklahoma forum. Maybe this could help her out! Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer
In theory thats a good idea THT, but we all know how well many ladies take to suggestions regarding their business practices.
Believe it or not the lady in question has been asked to update her pics. She has also been shown how and in what way she should update by reputable and fellow providers and yet still, she doesn't show accurate pics. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
In that case, I am sure you can find providers that are honest about their looks.

Now since she hasn't would it be wrong for a gentleman to comment on her review stating that she hides a part of her body that many may not like?
Yes.

Why do you feel that decryption should only be mentioned in ros. Quite a few don't have premium access, does that mean that they aren't entitle to know that info as well?
No. It should be made public that she does not look like her pictures. You can and should comment on her review and let others know that she is a rip off(that is what she is).

I can understand comments turning distasteful and that I feel is uncalled for but sometimes a lady's feelings get in the way and don't feel that that kind of info should not be shared...
How sweet EA. Well she should get new photos. As a provider, We make $200-500 and sometimes more. There is no reason for that. If she doesn't want to update her pictures then she shouldn't feel bad if she's bashed on a review board. Sorry.
You should pm her and tell her that she needs some new photos. Since you have seen her, You should also post in the men's lounge that she is hiding something. That is what I would do. It's just not fair.

There is simply no excuse for this sort of nonsense. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
While I certainly agree with the spirit of this..... fact is, the INSTANT you try and PM/email a gal and tell her that, you had better be prepared for the fury that will no doubt follow in her response...... While this may be an undisputed fact, it doesn't mean that that particular course of action is the one that will best serve you, her, or the community in general.......

In theory thats a good idea THT, but we all know how well many ladies take to suggestions regarding their business practices. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
My point exactly!!

There are some who are members of this board who have a "no review" policy for much of that very reason in fact.......

It is best to either write the review, and/or post in the ML about it...... word gets around and if you do your reserch you will find the right answers........

Case in point..... Naomi has had that same pic of her boobs for 2 days now..... I bet they look different today.... Naomi... you need to update your pics....

Every guy on this board should read your post...DAMN! Originally Posted by DickEmDown

Bruh! Where you been? When she says it everyone should read it, but when the Dude says it.... meh!
Damn DeD.... thought we were cool!

JaD