"iAdri" My Cyborg Face Paint

Go with it. I think it's really good and unique.
Go with it. I think it's really good and unique. Originally Posted by joshharris86
Why thank you! I think i am :-D
I think you did a really good job on that. I know how hard it is to apply paint into certain details and designs, especially on your face. I would imagine you looked at circuit board layouts as a guide. Currently I'm in the process of cannibalizing old electronics, walkie-talkies, old phones, VCRs...etc, to use in art and also wearable art pieces. While I enjoy steampunk, I am also delving into technopunk.
You've given me some ideas to add now.
I think you did a really good job on that. I know how hard it is to apply paint into certain details and designs, especially on your face. Currently I'm in the process of cannibalizing old electronics, walkie-talkies, old phones, VCRs...etc, to use in art and also wearable art pieces. While I enjoy steampunk, I am also delving into technopunk. Originally Posted by ugotme10
That sounds dope! I'd love to see some artwork!
And thank you! It WAS a bit difficult. But i like the challenge.
Looks good.
Wow I would like to have you in my candy bag. You are smoking.
  • HUMP!
  • 11-01-2016, 05:18 AM
AK, you have a real knack for that sort of thing because even in your photos with "regular makeup" you always look very nicely done. I hope your party went well.

It looks great.
Looks good. Originally Posted by 69Goat
Thanks hun 👍
Wow I would like to have you in my candy bag. You are smoking. Originally Posted by mitch p
Lol. :-D
AK, you have a real knack for that sort of thing because even in your photos with "regular makeup" you always look very nicely done. I hope your party went well.

Originally Posted by HUMP!
Thanks sweetheart! I appreciate it!
It looks great. Originally Posted by CrimsonValkyrie
Thank you!! 😘

Fantastic job

You have some patience, how long did that take you?

Anymore pix of you playing around?

How about body art?

I give hands down to the ladies who take their time in things like this.

Great job lady
Very cool. Awesome work.

Fantastic job

You have some patience, how long did that take you?

Anymore pix of you playing around?

How about body art?

I give hands down to the ladies who take their time in things like this.

Great job lady Originally Posted by italia

Thanks babe! It took me about 4 hrs! In between chasing my toddler. Lol. I might have a couple more pics...