Leggs...And A Pic!

Muahz. Originally Posted by Kammye
SIMPLY STUNNING KAMMYE!! WOW!!

Your entranced slave,

Guinevere
I just saw the shoes!!!! Originally Posted by nikkivikkisix
The shoes are #guessjeans
Damn Kammye You might just bring me out of retirement. I'd drink your bath water Lmao wink
SIMPLY STUNNING KAMMYE!! WOW!!

Your entranced slave,

Guinevere Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
Coming from u im humbled!
Did I mention, my leg is 44" from hip to toe. So basically we are talking about 88" of therapy, wrapped around you for the bargain price of $3000.

~ Vivian

~
No. I NEVER post those...you can be sexy with everything covered up as well. You want taint, book an appt....

Hugz n Kisses Pyramider Originally Posted by Kammye

You do not know of what you speak. Taint is taint.
You do not know of what you speak. Taint is taint. Originally Posted by pyramider
Ha!
Did I mention, my leg is 44" from hip to toe. So basically we are talking about 88" of therapy, wrapped around you for the bargain price of $3000.

~ Vivian

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Omg lol!!!
Damn Kammye You might just bring me out of retirement. I'd drink your bath water Lmao wink Originally Posted by rmrstyle23
Ill be waiting.
Nice pics! But, I'm confused, which is your real color?
^^^^
Wirklich....?
[Really....?]

Nice pics! But, I'm confused, which is your real color? Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
What? Lol, are u serious. Be specific Alyssa....come correct.
No need to get your panties in a wad. You put out a threAD, I have a legitimate question. Look at your showcase. Are you "dark" or photo shopped "light"? If I were a potential client, which should I expect?
^^^^
Really....?

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
I've seen your picture and... I'd be "mad" too....
Why do you care? Im black. We come in all different shades and full of honey drippin melanin hun. Depending on lighting i can be dark, light, purple. Either way i still slay.

P.S. So you took time out your night to hit my showcase to "see" how photoshopped my pics are? Girl lol.