If the forum for all posters or just a few?

So let me guess, are you the entertainment? Originally Posted by Ansley
Not with my pants on.
Not with my pants on. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Well, comedy is your specialty.

Cheers,
Mazo.
Alright Mazo, thats one I owe you.
Well according to the sign on the door, its for:

"Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment."

If you just want a sandbox to throw shit, there are plenty of other forums better suited to that. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Then there needs to be some sort of entrace exam, because too many who proclaim to be...just aren't.
Then there needs to be some sort of entrace exam, because too many who proclaim to be...just aren't. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Would spelling be on one of the exams?
Would spelling be on one of the exams? Originally Posted by discreetgent
If it is, I'm screwed.
Would spelling be on one of the exams? Originally Posted by discreetgent
That, and knowing how to properly use common words like "there" and "their" lol.

I realize I forgot the "N" but duh....it was a typo. Everyone knows how to spell entrance even without a spell check...which I don't ever use btw. That's cheating IMO.
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2011, 02:54 PM
If it is, I'm screwed. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Isn't that the point of the forum
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2011, 02:57 PM
Well according to the sign on the door, its for:

"Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment."

If you just want a sandbox to throw shit, there are plenty of other forums better suited to that. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Which one are you PJ, "Glamour, elegance, and sophistication.''
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2011, 02:58 PM
Interesting list of number of posts on eccie as of the moment; if anyone has the time to figure it out it would seem pretty clear that posts come from all over the place, don't see that anyone is controlling things or if they are trying they have any chance at success.

4487 Originally Posted by discreetgent
Why don't we look at the data point of just who has gotten points of late and for what.
Which one are you PJ, "Glamour, elegance, and sophistication.'' Originally Posted by WTF
The one who can read a sentence and understand what it means.
That, and knowing how to properly use common words like "there" and "their" lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Don't forget, "they're."
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2011, 04:13 PM
The one who can read a sentence and understand what it means. Originally Posted by pjorourke
dbl
Don't forget, "they're." Originally Posted by I B Hankering
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2011, 04:19 PM
Is this forum for all posters or just a few? Originally Posted by WTF

The one who can read a sentence and understand what it means. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Sounds like you are voting that the forum is just for a special few.

How do I add a poll to my thread?