A Minor Rant About Lingerie

Dito that Mr pussy eater.
  • Mokoa
  • 12-01-2016, 11:12 PM
Yes, unwrapping your present is part of the fun of enjoying it.
The whole GFE experience for me is starting off with clothes on and talking up some shit and making out to start like you're in the back of a dark movie theatre. And no, I don't want to see those 6-8 inch heels. So cliche. Then unwrap your presents. Once had a provider greet me totally nude when I requested that she start off with clothes. I should have known then that there were many things about my requests that she didn't pay attention to.
Definitely how I would imagine meeting a lady...especially on a first date, very sexy SA Angel!

As per the last gents post...heels optional as per a gents request. I personally enjoy them on or off, but at least start with them with the outfit during a drink.
i normally ask for dress requests if none then lingirie is automatic unless in my naughty school girl mood of course....
+1
Butt nothing wrong with nekkid!
I get more requests for no makeup, no lingerie and no heels more often than anything else.

I'm asked for yoga pants or a simple dress and no heels ALOT.

More times than not, when I ask if someone has a specific request, they say, "I'm sure anything you wear will be perfect." This means I CHOOSE. And there will be NO WHINING.

And you all know for a fact that I have a variety of different styles from classy to trashy with sky-high stripper heels to flashy colorful heels.

Some of you love perfume, eye makeup, lipstick and a glimmering bronze body. Others want the simple, fresh and unadorned look.

It's a gents individual preference. It's as easy that.

Simply mention your request beforehand, with enough notice so the lady can get the items ready (it takes a little time and effort to attach those pesky garters) AND, btw our stockings typically get ruined after 1-2 or 3 wears. So sometimes the lady needs a chance to go out and get more.

Don't automatically assume that the lady won't meet your needs if she opens the door in something simple. (now, I am NOT talking sloppy and ill prepared!) And obviously, if she completely disregards your specific request, THEN you can whine.

If you need some verification, come to my door.
I get more requests for no makeup, no lingerie and no heels more often than anything else.

I'm asked for yoga pants or a simple dress and no heels ALOT.

More times than not, when I ask if someone has a specific request, they say, "I'm sure anything you wear will be perfect." This means I CHOOSE. And there will be NO WHINING.

And you all know for a fact that I have a variety of different styles from classy to trashy with sky-high stripper heels to flashy colorful heels.

Some of you love perfume, eye makeup, lipstick and a glimmering bronze body. Others want the simple, fresh and unadorned look.

It's a gents individual preference. It's as easy that.

Simply mention your request beforehand, with enough notice so the lady can get the items ready (it takes a little time and effort to attach those pesky garters) AND, btw our stockings typically get ruined after 1-2 or 3 wears. So sometimes the lady needs a chance to go out and get more.

Don't automatically assume that the lady won't meet your needs if she opens the door in something simple. (now, I am NOT talking sloppy and ill prepared!) And obviously, if she completely disregards your specific request, THEN you can whine.

If you need some verification, come to my door. Originally Posted by The Alpha
I need some verification! Where is that door?
Alpha babe, you have been nothing but stunning when arriving at your door. I'll attest to that having made requests in the past and having a few amazing surprises of your own. Sometimes the thrill with u is to just see what's hiding around the corner!
In the RGV my regulars bring items they want me to wear. I have had everything from catsuits to my favorite the sexy nurse. I normaly greet my clients in jeans or a nice dress high heals but then always wear a g string.... it is all in the request. I normaly pack a few sexy outfits if the gentalmen asks.
Lingerie is a MUST for me!!
Along with candles lit and soft music playing.
I enjoy the mood as well. Little soft music little low light. It is also about setting a mood. Dakota you are my type of guy jiji It is an experience. I truly want you to think of me every time you see a pretty women.
Dakota you are my type of guy... Originally Posted by Evisdoll01
Errr woman rather lol!
Oppps yes jiji sorry... i can not blame goggle translate for that jiji. And yes shes my type remeber i play that way as well. Just need my Amber jiji
LOL
opps