Hey annie, lets talk signature lines

Can we all just get naked? Lol is that against the guidelines?
EVERY THING we do if not according to P. Panthers wtf ever.. but yes. It would be nice to bathe..shave exc..for the occasion. Anyway. Next raffle drawing is ME! I need to get back in the groove of things.. xxoo annie
EVERY THING we do if not according to P. Panthers wtf ever.. but yes. It would be nice to bathe..shave exc..for the occasion. Anyway. Next raffle drawing is ME! I need to get back in the groove of things.. xxoo annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Now that's what I've been waiting for!!!
I hope you win Cameltoe101....You are a nice guy...
M.M.
Can we all just get naked? Lol is that against the guidelines? Originally Posted by Super Head 713
I would totally get behind that suggestion and you of course. Naked is always a good solution.
#pettyisalifestyle
Fuck off...keep rhetoric me memories...tid bits...
Hey Ike, how in the fuck is a 40'year old picture of a now grown woman an image violation? Even when the picture posted was of a fully dressed kid?

You voted for Hillary didn't you? Just admit it. No fucking common sense.
P can't wait to meet your pocket .. and get my files...oh yeah bitch...your like the black heidilynn...
Signature lines... Yawnnnnn!! TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP...RTM RTM RTM TAP TAP TAP Boring basic tattletale hoes... RUN TELL DAT!!

RUN---------TELL----------DAT----------!!!!! IDGAF

Signature lines....
M.M.
If wishes were horses then beggars would RIDE...
... and have a love life, too.