Japan reactors pose no risk?

A rant? Not at all. Thanks for taking the time to write such an informative post.

Welcome, enjoy yourself here, and hope to see more of your posts. Originally Posted by Ansley
Thanks for the welcome Ansley!

Sometimes I get a little too passionate about something and it turns into a tangent :P

I like the depth of some of the topics on here, so I'm sure I'll be posting again.

BTW...checked out your photos on the 411 site. You're lovely! Despite being a Yankee girl I always loved the air of the Southern Belle. Cheers!
I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, that the media would hype something. If they would do this about a disaster, do you think they might even hype a political candidate? Originally Posted by pjorourke
You mean to tell me they aren't non-partisan? I'm appalled! I'm going to have to reassess the political beliefs they spoon fed me
Apologies if this came off as a rant. Originally Posted by Grad Girl Next Door

My name is Mazo. I have just met you and I love you.
You mean to tell me they aren't non-partisan? I'm appalled! I'm going to have to reassess the political beliefs they spoon fed me Originally Posted by Grad Girl Next Door
I'd be glad to assist in your re-education.

Everyone here will tell you how objective I am -- except for those pushing their own agenda.

My name is Mazo. I have just met you and I love you. Originally Posted by Mazomaniac
Danger, Will Robinson, danger. This could lead to a whole new thread.
@GGND

Be veeeery careful. Fresh fruit brings out all the fruit flies.

My name is Mazo. I have just met you and I love you. Originally Posted by Mazomaniac
Awww....cute pup Thank you Mazo! Just calling it like I see it
@GGND

Be veeeery careful. Fresh fruit brings out all the fruit flies. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Duly noted and thanks for the heads up CT!

I'll be sure to keep my swatter at the ready
Welcome to our world Grad Girl Next Door.
I'd be glad to assist in your re-education.

Everyone here will tell you how objective I am -- except for those pushing their own agenda. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Thank you PJ

Having lived in the DC Metro region for the last decade, I'm quite familiar with agenda pushing. That's when the "smile and nod" response method comes in handy sometimes
Danger, Will Robinson, danger. This could lead to a whole new thread. Originally Posted by discreetgent
Back off DG. I saw her first.
"smile & nod" is my religion.
Hopefully, the worst is over. Certainly nuclear has more potential for dangerous accidents, where as solar and wind. . . don't actually have potential for anything but wasting money at the current level of technology.

With luck the casualties from the Japanese nuclear reactors won't be as bad as Three Mile Island, where deaths approached those of . . Chappaquiddick Island.
"smile & nod" is my religion. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Glad to see you have one.
"smile & nod" is my religion. Originally Posted by pjorourke
And all this time I thought you and Bill Maher had the same religion.