What's the most partners you've had?

How'd your pussy feel after that ? Originally Posted by crashkopf
Kind of like after childbirth. Legs were sprung, too. They wouldn't close on their own. And because I bruise easily, I looked like I had been hit all over with socks full of nickles. I think 5 or 6 will be my limit from now on.
12. 2 girls 10 guys. Was pretty fun.
Seven guys and three ladies - 4 hours. Hell of an orgy!
SAS
Around 8 guys
Four girls when I was 20 years old.

Wasn't what you would think but it is a record holder to this day.

Hard to please all four and we were all young and stupid.
1......(((
On two different occasions: mffm 4 of us.

What a lot of fun.
Back in the 70's, there were a couple of orgies. The room was usually kept dark and people came and went. My best guess was probably 10 males and females. The living room had a balcony that looked over the city. Many were tenants from the apartment complex. Sometimes the action went on up the stairs leading up to the bedroom that looked over the living room.
Condoms were optional, if you could find one.
Lots of sloppy seconds.
Nowadays it's been...
Seven guys, one girl, lots of DP vag/anal and DP vaginal.
Another was eight guys, two girls, DP all around.
Looking forward to more this year.
Had 3 AMP ladies one afternoon. I basically just laid there while kissing and sucking their tits, while they took turns sucking and riding me. Great time and would do it again.
6, couples and several single women and men in the Roman Room at The Lagniappe Chateau. I love that place. Also had several 4 and 6 ppl fuck-a-thons, a couple of FMF and MMF. Very fun.
the most was 4 ... MMFM
Uninhibited group sex is wonderful
Been to a few gang bangs, mostly cum and go. Most was about 8-9 guys and 2 gals.
Been to a few gang bangs, mostly cum and go. Most was about 8-9 guys and 2 gals. Originally Posted by mojoman

Had about the same amount. The second girl went from being a fluffer to active participant.
two guys thats the most at one time.

as in sessions 8 guys in a whole 24 hr period. Felt bad for the last two cause I treated them like blow up dolls. lmfao