Are There Any Ladies Out There That Have Never Had An Orgasm?

I'm not so sure they're completely an evolutionarily useless "bonus".
Strong orgasms in my experience have come with contractions of the vagina, in some cases strong enough to eject my penis. If properly timed with male ejaculation, the contractions could serve to squeeze the semen through the cervix. This would reward the sperm of lovers the woman finds particularly attractive (as well as those with the skills to time their ejaculation with the womans orgasm I guess) over the sperm of those she merely "likes" or is screwing to gain something other than offspring. In conjunction with data that women are more likely to cheat closer to ovulation, the female orgasm may actually be a significant mechanism in aid of female choice (sexual selection). Originally Posted by eb
Good try, Eb, but no. Evolution doesn't work like that; your idea has far too many variables to have ever been selected for.
WHAT?? You're crazy! I have large labia too and I love it. You need to be confident and I understand it comes with age. I'm in my mid 30s and I love myself the way it is....even my shortcomings. :-) Originally Posted by samantha thom
and deservedly so darlin' yet another temptation for me to man up and make the trek to Dallas. Beauty AND self-confidence a dynamis duo!

Quote from Olivia: I just feel left out and a bit ashamed and embaressed in my situation in a way...

Not no but Hell NO! Unless it's hangin to your knees or causing you physical discomfort then leave them lips alone! Been on this planet for nigh on 60 yrs and have NEVER experienced an ugly set of labia. Seen little hidden ones and nice big hangy ones, all are similar but no two are the same. IMHO they are all things of beauty and deserve worship. A well maintained kitty will always get close attention from this boy! Please try and come to terms with your kitty lips and trust me the man that expresses anything other than admiration does not deserve to be in its presence. Don't let others diminish your attributes nor do it yourself.
Well said rachet3375
Well said rachet3375 Originally Posted by Bull149

Damn right, don't mess with the them. The bigger the better!
[QUOTE=rachet3375;1148049]and deservedly so darlin' yet another temptation for me to man up and make the trek to Dallas. Beauty AND self-confidence a dynamis duo!

Dear Rachet3375,
Is your avatar your picture? If yes, I'm busy!! LOL. Kidding! Hehe!
I was just curious if any ladies out there have never had a real orgasm because honestly I never have had one?? Its hard for me to because I am so use to playing with myself...Its embarrising but its so true I mean I cum but never had that wonderful feeling everyone always talks about.... Originally Posted by oLiViA88
Some women have what is known as a hooded clitoris. You might want to consult with your Dr. If not, just learn to relax and enjoy, it's no big deal.
Some women have what is known as a hooded clitoris. You might want to consult with your Dr. If not, just learn to relax and enjoy, it's no big deal. Originally Posted by kidnitro
Umm, Nitro, ALL women have a hooded clitoris; it's just that in some the hood is more prominent that in others. Perhaps you're thinking of a recessed clitoris, which can make climax during masturbation or oral sex difficult but has no effect on climax due to intercourse because the clitoral shaft is still present, merely shifted back toward the anterior wall of the vagina.
if there is i do feel sorry for them i am a multiple kind of girl and love having tons of orgasms a day so i feel sorry for anyone who cant even have one
Loosen up some. I know myself and if I am uptight it usually doesnt happen and heck I'm a guy. Some chicks it takes diffrent stuff. I knew a woman who couldn't get off without toys. And another that could only get off in one position. Everyone is diffrent, that's one of the things that keeps thing interesting.
Dear Rachet3375,
Is your avatar your picture? If yes, I'm busy!! LOL. Kidding! Hehe![/QUOTE]

slammin on the dude!
Some of the folks on this site know that I have been a massage therapist for many years. I only massage ladies, and most of those are sensual massages. I have met many women who had never had orgasms, but through receiving massages they were able to learn how.
When you are being massaged (as opposed to actually having sex) you can allow yourself to just relax, lie there and concentrate on your own feelings and responses. You can give yourself permission to not worry about your partner and just receive pleasure for yourself.
I have had the joy of helping a number of ladies have their first orgasms over the years.
Don't give up. The capacity for pleasure is built into you.
Smoking hot avatar girl......i got a really long tongue that has yet to fall me in getting a woman off.....just sayn!!!

see girls can be perverts tooo!!

btw...love the curly long reddish hair...sexy look on you!!
the lady that i have lived with 25yrs says they are too much work and not worth the effort...therefore i hobby with ladies that fake it really good.
Smoking hot avatar girl......i got a really long tongue that has yet to fall me in getting a woman off.....just sayn!!!

see girls can be perverts tooo!!

btw...love the curly long reddish hair...sexy look on you!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Thanks girl I love red hair yes lol girls can be perverts lol its sexy though you made me feel tingly for a sec or two lol....Thanks for everyones input has opened my eyes a little more and hopefully I get what I am looking for soon...kisses