Hey LLepahntMan! Quit stalking masseurs and pay attention to the new golfer in chief.

I never had a problem with Bamster playing golf. I had a problem with him playing golf and NEVER accomplishing anything. Trump golfs and ran a billion dollar company. Just like my employees, as long as you get your work done, I don't give a fuck what you do on your own time. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
And I agree with that, too.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of an eight year long rant by one of our leading dipshits.
ASSWIPE IS A PIECE OF TRASH!
  • DSK
  • 02-23-2017, 10:51 AM
You pissed and moaned about Obama playing golf for eight years, LLephantMan. Eight fucking years.

Now Twitler is spending as much time fucking off as president as he ever did in private industry. And he and the royal family are costing us a fucking fortune.

I never had a problem with any of them golfing. You did.

Of course, Obama never took a Stone Cold Stunner from Steve Austin. Twitler did. Maybe he should go back to the WWF. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The criticism was more along the line of fiddling while Rome burns...

However, I will concede your point about my complaining about Obama's travel costs. I guess there is just no way around it, when the President travels, it costs too much money, no matter who it is.

I stand by my statement that Michelle did not need 24 ladies-in-waiting paid for by our beloved US government.

Final note:

On his worst day, LL is 10 times smarter than you.

Watch out for those pig hunters boy...
And I agree with that, too.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of an eight year long rant by one of our leading dipshits. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And being the "SUPREME " dipshit , that is something that YOU are familiar with, RIGHT Mr. DOTY 4 Times !
Gey Rey = brain damaged.

Fake brain!

HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAA!
The criticism was more along the line of fiddling while Rome burns...

However, I will concede your point about my complaining about Obama's travel costs. I guess there is just no way around it, when the President travels, it costs too much money, no matter who it is.

I stand by my statement that Michelle did not need 24 ladies-in-waiting paid for by our beloved US government.

Final note:

On his worst day, LL is 10 times smarter than you.

Watch out for those pig hunters boy... Originally Posted by DSK
What's good for the goose is good for the goosed!

Rome ain't burning on Twitler's watch. It's exploding!

Are you not offended by the pig hunting, JL? If not, then why? You just denounced the anti-Semitic fucks on the board. You think that gets you out from under them?

FAKE BAKER!

ASSWIPE IS A PIECE OF TRASH! Originally Posted by LexusLover
And you look like a bucket of shit!

But Twitler looks like he needs to lay off the taco bowls at Drumpf Tower!

YouRong ...AKA... ASSWIPE ...vvvvvvv

The Spam Man!
Gey Rey = brain damaged.

Fake brain!

HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
assup = air tight KING of Austin
AND DOTY award WINNER 4 TIMES
AND Gloryhole Guru of south Texas !!!!!
Mentor to failed lyin liberals LIKE woomby, EKIM and Lubed Wide Ass !
And voter for the losing presidential candidate in a rigged election !
SQUEAL !!!!!
assup = air tight KING of Austin
AND DOTY award WINNER 4 TIMES
AND Gloryhole Guru of south Texas !!!!!
Mentor to failed lyin liberals LIKE woomby, EKIM and Lubed Wide Ass !
And voter for the losing presidential candidate in a rigged election !
SQUEAL !!!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You forgot ...

POT ..... Piece of Trash!

POS ..is a notch better, because shit can used for fertilizer.
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well, I would love to see that Dimotard twosome hit the links versus Trump and Bush Jr.! Maybe a friendly Nassau - like $5k a side?

It's well-known that Bubba cheats every time he plays golf, just as he does in real life!

Golf is a character test, and the Dims always flunk on character!

Trump-Bush would call them out, make them count every stroke, and kick their asses - match play or medal play!
Uh...that's relevant?

You can dish it out, but you can't take it.

You've elected Rosie Palmer!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You would elect Rosie O'Donnell if you could, lol.

Jim
You would elect Rosie O'Donnell if you could, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
He'd let her peg him if she would !
Gey Rey = brain damaged
Gey Rey = brain damaged Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What's that YOU say Mr. Doty 4 Times and LOSER of the bet that shrilLIARy would be PRESIDENT ???? Did ya spend your "vacation " time scouting out more locations for YOUR gloryhole franchises ? BWAAHAHAHAHAHA