America the Delusional? Overcoming Our European Temptation

• Doove
  • 03-29-2011, 07:58 PM
Pay up Doove! Originally Posted by pjorourke
Not so fast. He read the entire book!
If people don't like me or what I post, there's an easy answer called the IGNORE button....... Originally Posted by Marshall
Do you really think people need technology in order to ignore someone like you?

Look at the replies to this thread.

You're being ignored. You just don't realize it.
Mazo, I think trivialized is a more accurate term.
Not so fast. He read the entire book! Originally Posted by Doove
He claims he read the book.
Not so fast. He read the entire book! Originally Posted by Doove
He's sharing such a small portion. I'm feeling jipped.
Is this Studster all grown up?
Do you really think people need technology in order to ignore someone like you?

Look at the replies to this thread.

You're being ignored. You just don't realize it. Originally Posted by Mazomaniac
why so intolerant?.....why don't you just list for us the groups of people you hate so they can leave the board....you act like you own the board......such a hater you are......

I think you need the ignore button....you said you were going to ignore me, but you didn't....in fact, every time I post you become more and more unhinged.....you can't seem to control yourself, or be stable and disciplined enough to ignore me................HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Marshall? Do you have a round bed?
I think this post has finally beat any of Holly Brooks' cut and paste posts. Originally Posted by Ansley
even my posts are shorter :-)....and THAT really means something
  • Doove
  • 03-29-2011, 08:05 PM
Mazo, I think trivialized is a more accurate term. Originally Posted by pjorourke
I think mocked would be the best term.

He claims he read the book. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Do you really think someone would lie about a thing like that?
even my posts are shorter :-)....and THAT really means something Originally Posted by ninasastri
yeah, but I don't write mine...........
Once a colossus dominating the globe, Europe today is a doddering convalescent plagued by economic sclerosis, unaffordable entitlements, an impending demographic collapse, and a large unassimilated Muslim population. In addition, the EU’s reliance on soft power has left it unable to project global power and fulfill its promise to be an important player in world affairs. Yet in spite of all of these failures and systemic problems, many in America remain infatuated with the European Union’s promise of cradle-to-grave welfare and post-national multilateralism and multiculturalism. Originally Posted by Marshall
Ouch.....Scotty beam me up. Glad to know someone pointed that out to me. I did not realize since i am brainwashed and live in europe.

large unassimilated Muslim population? Muslims need to assimilate? What to?

Oh and when it comes to multiculturalism, the article lacks facts. The USA is - thankfully - the most multicultural country in the world. It is something Europe can wish for. EU has craddle to grave welfare? Does it? No it doesn`t. The 80ies are long gone.
  • Doove
  • 03-29-2011, 08:14 PM
I think you need the ignore button....you said you were going to ignore me, but you didn't....in fact, every time I post you become more and more unhinged.....you can't seem to control yourself, or be stable and disciplined enough to ignore me................HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! Originally Posted by Marshall
A quality, entertaining troll would post this, realize it was kind of lame, and edit it out. Marshall edited it in.
I think mocked would be the best term.

Do you really think someone would lie about a thing like that? Originally Posted by Doove
"mocked" is in the cockles thread...........
It is so hard to find quality today.