Faceblasting

The 2ndbest place for cum is a pretty face! First is in her mouth Originally Posted by Submissive Angel
fixed that for ya
Haha true!
What is the name of the pill??? Originally Posted by instfixer
I am so sorry for the late reply
Its called Folsac Climax Enhancer

Those things actually got me in a bit of trouble. I paid a little extra to finish off in her mouth. There was soo much goo she coughed up and choked. She actually swung on me. Playfully, but she was NOT happy! lol!!!
I have a cum fetish and love getting facials. The most popular special that I do periodically is my "paint my face take $20 off" special.
<--- it rubs the lotion on its skin.
I do prefer to swallow but I enjoy a face glaze every now and then.

Ive been taking a pill that makes me blow bigger loads. As a result, ive taken a liking to faceblassting aka cumming in a womans face. To the point where I always have to finish this way

Is anyone else in the club? Originally Posted by PotentLd
I love an early morning facial! Its great for the skin- seriously- I use to get them on a reg. from my ex--now all my wrinkles and dark spots are coming back- haha Just kidding- but please tell me when its coming bc man it burns when it gets in the eyes.
I love an early morning facial! Its great for the skin- seriously- I use to get them on a reg. from my ex--now all my wrinkles and dark spots are coming back- haha Just kidding- but please tell me when its coming bc man it burns when it gets in the eyes. Originally Posted by StaceyMay

hahaha.. Well if you need a donor Stacey! Ive only gotten to partake in this act once.. She asked for it.. Because i happen to be a very heavy cummer. Was an amazing experience.

Id love to give a Facial then go down on the woman while shes cleaning it off...
Blast all over my pretty face! Originally Posted by alexissweet69
I would like to blast inside your coochie.