What's going on with providers!?

But to the OPs point you can tell there is a great influx from BP. All you have to do to notice that is look at how many now post with those goofy emoticons. Originally Posted by n81428

LOL
What do you mean "whats going on with providers" some are gfe and some are not,its a choice. Lmao...so funny how hobbyists make it such a big deal. Do your research, read reviews,showcases etc Originally Posted by CashmereLove
hes simply asking a question love
im sure he does his research
thing is providers can say they are true gfe's then they arrive for their session and it appears that gfe is non-existent
sometimes providers can definitely misuse the
word gfe its always better for the hobbyist to clarify to the provider what they think gfe means
For the record LOVE TO KISS if u didn't know im all GFE sweetheart
hes simply asking a question love
im sure he does his research
thing is providers can say they are true gfe's then they arrive for their session and it appears that gfe is non-existent
sometimes providers can definitely misuse the
word gfe its always better for the hobbyist to clarify to the provider what they think gfe means Originally Posted by Gena_Luv
Im going to pass on this..
What I do not understand is men paying same prices for CBJ with no DFK as they would for BBBJ, CIM, DFK and more. I do not care how good looking a provider is, I will never pay for CBJ when BBBJ is same price. I never got a blow job from my SO and said "wait! Stop! I prefer CBJ!" I will masterbate before I get a CBJ, much less pay for it. If you find strange men so disgusting that only willing to touch them through rubber than maybe you are in wrong business.
Im going to pass on this.. Originally Posted by CashmereLove
i would pass on this too sweetheart!!!!
What I do not understand is men paying same prices for CBJ with no DFK as they would for BBBJ, CIM, DFK and more. I do not care how good looking a provider is, I will never pay for CBJ when BBBJ is same price. I never got a blow job from my SO and said "wait! Stop! I prefer CBJ!" I will masterbate before I get a CBJ, much less pay for it. If you find strange men so disgusting that only willing to touch them through rubber than maybe you are in wrong business. Originally Posted by gentlemantoo
I was gonna say the same darn thing
i would pass on this too sweetheart!!!! Originally Posted by Gena_Luv
First off there was absolutely no reason for you to address me PERIOD!!! 2nd the OP which was who I was responding to admited maybe he should do a lil more research. So how the fuck are you gonna come back and say your sure he does his research. Apparently your having a bad week and you want a lil free publicity. The 1st time I let that shit go,then you come back with this. Keep fucking with me and give you a whole bunch of free publicity..real spit
hey dont be mad at me because you have a enormous forhead sweetheart
SEE SWEETHEART LAST I CHECKED YOU WERE USING BP ....Like ive said before i usually do what i got to do then get out when i come into this site one because there is a lot of drama that goes on here but frankly my dear you always have your two cents to put in which is ok because what are threads for but you always have attitude when responding to someones thread..its seems to me like your not only having a slow poor week but your having a slow poor year.. please do let me have the spit phsssst am i suppose to soil my pants
I have noticed that providers who are no DFK and CBJ only tend to get upset at these type of threads. Understandable, we discuss not using their services and going to her competitors who will give service. But I thought I remembered a post the stated "I do not take anything personal." Who wrote that??? Let me recall, anyone? Is that same person with "Drama free" written under her avatar? I have not been in San Antonio long at all, so maybe some bad blood there I am not familiar with. Idk. Drama free people, enjoy the fantasy!
For the record LOVE TO KISS if u didn't know im all GFE sweetheart Originally Posted by Gena_Luv
I personally know Gena_Luv is all GFE
Listen bitch you dont even know me which is my point. So dont address me...last time i checked ive always used bp,and? And I do just fine you certainly never see me on here complaining about it being slow. My non-gfe big forehead ass does very good for the 6yrs ive been here. Never changed rates,never changed services and never complain my money aint right. And I am definitely not your sweetheart so you might wanna keep it pushing. I work smart not hard amd have plenty of time on my hands to handle you
I have noticed that providers who are no DFK and CBJ only tend to get upset at these type of threads. Understandable, we discuss not using their services and going to her competitors who will give service. But I thought I remembered a post the stated "I do not take anything personal." Who wrote that??? Let me recall, anyone? Is that same person with "Drama free" written under her avatar? I have not been in San Antonio long at all, so maybe some bad blood there I am not familiar with. Idk. Drama free people, enjoy the fantasy! Originally Posted by gentlemantoo
I think that "drama-free" saying is referring specifically between HER AND HER CLIENTS and that she brings none of that mess to her sessions. Can't a gal check another once in awhile when they deserve to be checked for acting like a dumbass in the first place? And just because she is doing so, doesn't mean she's taking it personal. I seriously doubt (in fact I'd put money on it) that she is crying her eyes out in a dark corner somewhere. Lmao. This is a hooker board. Get used to it, get used to disagreement and bullshit now and then...or often. This place is worse than a goddammed daycare on it's best day. Ijs.
I have noticed that providers who are no DFK and CBJ only tend to get upset at these type of threads. Understandable, we discuss not using their services and going to her competitors who will give service. But I thought I remembered a post the stated "I do not take anything personal." Who wrote that??? Let me recall, anyone? Is that same person with "Drama free" written under her avatar? I have not been in San Antonio long at all, so maybe some bad blood there I am not familiar with. Idk. Drama free people, enjoy the fantasy! Originally Posted by gentlemantoo
I am certainly not mad gents dont choose me because im not gfe thats their choice just as not being gfe is my choice. I already knew the WKs wud come out of the woodwork..lol WKs never like non-gfe providers so i have none...lmao