Kendal Clarkson hereand i have a quick question

Be in the look out for my post on the Provider ads I always have new pics ;-)
I hope you enjoy your visit!!
If only I were so worthy.
Gents, you better hope she extends her visit a few days or be prepared to trek up to Austin.

ijs
Holy shit - can you imagine a session with both Alpha and Kendal?
Only in my dreams!
SAS
Thank you for your input I believe I'm going to be staying near Alpha because we will be offering threesomes Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
WOW!!!!!! To be sandwiched between The Alpha and Kendal;-)!!!!!
  • Mokoa
  • 03-09-2017, 09:51 PM
The edited items are specifics that should really be communicated through private means because when the provider posts them in this threAd it then becomes an ad and would not be allowed.
Mokoa, kudos for pointing it out, editing it and choosing not to berate her for her mistake. I made a similar mistake once in Austin by mentioning an upcoming visit in coed and the pussy police went into attack mode. Ladies aren't always trying to circumvent the rules. Honest mistakes happen. Kinda like getting a warning instead of a speeding ticket when all you were doing was cruising and enjoying the drive. Enjoy the ride guys!
Very sorry I did not mean it to come off as an ad my sincerest apologies
Pray for me guys. I'm the third leg of the stool next week. Oh the anticipation!
I'll throw you into that mix.

Peace, Love, and #BHILFs.

JS
Quality not quantity baby! To you I might be a lot but to a lot of other men I'm well worth it and they alway come back for more. Don't knock it before you try it;-)
Quality not quantity baby! To you I might be a lot but to a lot of other men I'm well worth it and they alway come back for more. Don't knock it before you try it;-) Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Yes I do;-)! Lol
Originally Posted by PillowChaffer
Lmao, I can always expect a few laughs when I log on. Lol, Yall are silly man.