Male Lesbian Broken Record Thread

This is a classic case of a message seriously requiring the assistance of the Male Lesbian Defense League.

I am introducing the opening of the Male Lesbian Defense League on Paul's desperation thread here.

In all Male Lesbian Defense League postings, I will graciously explains to all reading that although the post being cited appears to be clearly and decisively male lesbian, there may possible be another side to what the ML is saying and that tolerance should be practiced on the evidently pitifully submissive male lesbian.

Thanks folks. Be back later. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Just curious. What's your definition of a male lesbian?
Cowboy I thought the definition of a male lesbian on the Upstate forum is to worship...well, ykw.
male lesbians or most extreme forms of usefull idiots?

chicken or egg?
look

by all mean be nice to these whores

who in their right mind wouldn?

but do it on YOUR dime and YOUR time for the love of GOD
More like a case of CLASSIC DEFLECTION ,when you've been shown to be an ass.......

elg........ Originally Posted by elghund
OK boys and girls, a little disappointing in terms of genuinely useful male lesbian output but the Male Lesbian Defense League will settle for this one. Please try to up your ML game folks. Here goes anyway:

elghund's post here seems identifiable male lesbian because as (presumably) a male, elghund doubles down on his defense of Paul's penis by pointing out that I am deflecting, as we can all plainly see. While this may lead one to believe he's MLing because normal males don't search for messages from hooks which try to calm a fellow ML's insecurities about sexual performance and his penis of all things, in this case it's OK.

elghund is simply trying to do some Gay Men's Club team building in the hopes that Paul will wear his favorite color of lipstick and dress in a thong to the next meeting. There's nothing really wrong with this and elghund is simply being a pragmatist.

elghund gets a pass.
Just curious. What's your definition of a male lesbian? Originally Posted by cowboy8055
I use the standard definition. A male lesbian is someone who although technically male would prefer to be female and as a result thinks and behaves as one would expect a stereotypical aggressively lesbian would when processing his/her own thoughts as pertain to genuinely male behavior.

Most of our examples here on the hook board take the form of pandering to hookers of all thing to pander to, and to rush to the defense of them when a maverick bad-guy spouts off.

Think of it as the historical interactions between paying customers and prostitutes rotated 180 degrees.
male lesbians or most extreme forms of usefull idiots?

chicken or egg? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
JB in addition to this causality dilemma about chickens and eggs here, there's the more troubling issue of what the MLs define as legitimately entertaining.

A long time ago Al Jolson dressing up in his Satchmo outfit, blackface and all, and singing songs about his little mami, was considered top of the foodchain entertainment. This was less than 75 years ago, and look how far we have thankfully come.

Hopefully history doesn't repeat itself (in respect to time frame) with our precious baord here.

But look at the bright side. At least the moderators here haven't contributed 50% of the total posts here, and do very little soliciting or shill posting.
Next is just as big as a male lesbian as the rest of you so not sure who hes is trying to fool. I guess himself maybe, he is in the denial stages of the lesbiansisim force. I guess he has forgotten hes come to the defence of some hooks here and even gives his favorites pet names...

Comparing something less than a year old to something 7+ years old is dumber than us dumb hooks. I guess you missed how it all started here. Or you are clearly not as smart as you think you are.
Next is just as big as a male lesbian as the rest of you so not sure who hes is trying to fool. I guess himself maybe, he is in the denial stages of the lesbiansisim force. I guess he has forgotten hes come to the defence of some hooks here and even gives his favorites pet names...

Comparing something less than a year old to something 7+ years old is dumber than us dumb hooks. I guess you missed how it all started here. Or you are clearly not as smart as you think you are. Originally Posted by ElleW
Sorry Elle baby but as a hook you're not eligible for male lesbian status.

Otherwise this one would have been perfect.
Edselle

theres no usefull reason to be one on a hooker message board

its counter productive to play for PAY in the overall

your on the wrong end of the equation to believe this premise

and trying to force both sides

even one side into koomby yah is worse

we need the natural flow of competition and all the pettiness and in fighting that comes so natural to degenerates

covering it up through force is just Impolite
JB what does that have to do with Next being a ML like the rest of them?

The lesbian force at its finest.

Masterful hooking by Kay-Kay. This is how you got your black belt in hooking.

Identify the weakness and tell them what they need to hear.

Works like a charm on mentally frail victims just about every time.

Anyone with any respect for the game loves to see a master at work. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Elle when you say things like that it reminds me of a classic misquoting of a classic line from Shakespeare.
I already told its ok you are a ML Next, I still love you anyways and your cock is just amazing.
I already told its ok you are a ML Next. Originally Posted by ElleW
I know baby but what does that have to do with late 16th or early 17th century English language classics?

This is the real question here.
JB what does that have to do with Next being a ML like the rest of them?

The lesbian force at its finest. Originally Posted by ElleW
your mistaking that i care what he does behind closed doors when the time is paid by him

theres a reason i don't care to have premium access

the vast majority ofhis public posting just makes plain perfect sense

and a lot of it is actually made in a fair manner with logic to back it up

unless you really need to be controlled and under the thumb of a hooker

which if you re read my post is COUNTER productive to MY wallet and the general

male population in the whole