Trump now accuses our closest ally England of spying on him

Brits are still smarting because odumbo moved Churchill's kenyan colonialist bust out of the Oval Office.
Spicer simply quoted a prominent Fox contributor.

The Administration has now apologized.

Great Britain is adult enough to accept that and get on with business.
Trouble with reality Shitstain? How about the truth? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Wait a sec... I thought everyone spies on everyone, right? You're just not supposed to talk about it.

Hasn't the UK House of Commons been debating whether they should ban the US head of state (that means POTUS, shitstain) from visiting? Fuck them and fuck the "special relationship".
  • DSK
  • 03-17-2017, 12:01 PM
America is officially on the decline. This moron is going after our allies for no reason at all. What a FUCKING IDIOT Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
America has been on decline since the 1960's, thanks to people like you.
Guess what?

The English do spy on us and we spy on them.
The White House had to formally apologise today to the British government. The entire world must now see the Trump admin as a huge joke Originally Posted by BigLouie
I guess you're a little too late. My theory is that the FBI/NSA/CIA went not to the British government but to the spy agencies themselves. The British government had nothing to do with it. Like I've previously written, Trump has been proven right more times than not in the long run. We do know that someone did spy on Flynn. The New York Times said so. So far no one has admitted to doing that. So someone is lying.
America's id incarnate call Donald Trump........
There is so much I want to say but I've ranted so much during the general and primary, I just don't really care anymore. Trump supporters make me sick. Are they willfully the ignorant? When I hear someone say Trump is a genius, all I can think is that this man(Trumpist) is a fucking moron and deserves what Trump and the GOP senate does to him.... Fucking Jackasses all!!!!
There is so much I want to say but I've ranted so much during the general and primary, I just don't really care anymore. Trump supporters make me sick. Are they willfully the ignorant? When I hear someone say Trump is a genius, all I can think is that this man(Trumpist) is a fucking moron and deserves what Trump and the GOP senate does to him.... Fucking Jackasses all!!!! Originally Posted by Greekseeker
So....YOU are STILL butthurt over shrilLIARy's loss ? Ok, we get it, ya lyin lib ! Gonna be a long 4 YEARS for YOU, huh lib ? ! And, BTW, SHE WON'T be making ANY SCOTUS nominations !!!!!!!!!!
Typical asshole reply, Gey Rey.

What, no dingleberries or glory holes?

Without that you've got no bullshit at all.

Begone, returd.
There is so much I want to say but I've ranted so much during the general and primary, I just don't really care anymore. Trump supporters make me sick. Are they willfully the ignorant? When I hear someone say Trump is a genius, all I can think is that this man(Trumpist) is a fucking moron and deserves what Trump and the GOP senate does to him.... Fucking Jackasses all!!!! Originally Posted by Greekseeker
Id? Id, Id, Id!!! what is this Id u speak of???

an obsolete term once used to describe the subconscious mind!

get yer dick outta some greek fagboy's ass Greekseeker!

We've been spying on our allies and they have been spying on us for a very long time. This is nothing new.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/25/opinio...ce-spy-claims/
Typical asshole reply, Gey Rey.

What, no dingleberries or glory holes?

Without that you've got no bullshit at all.

Begone, returd. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I will leave it to YOU, Mr. DOTY $ TIMES ! to mention YOUR proclivities and watch YOU troll for fresh MEAT ! Keep up YOUR great campaign for that DOTY crown ! Looks like YOU will have some, errr...STIFF competition. Just like YOU like them ! Mebbe a Mod will take pity on YOU for old times sake and give YOU the DEBATE QUESTIONS prior to the reach-around crew debate on who's " the most qualified " DOTY !!!!!
We've been spying on our allies and they have been spying on us for a very long time. This is nothing new.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/25/opinio...ce-spy-claims/ Originally Posted by goodman0422
That's NOT the story and you know it.

Twitler claimed that Obama engaged UK's spy agency to specifically "wiretapp" Drumpf Tower.

And no, that has never happened before,

And no, it didn't happen now.

Fucking Twitler blackshirts. He could shoot someone in the middle of fifth avenue and ...
poor Gey Rey

What are you going to do when Twitler comes for the retards?

You'll have to wear a pink ink blot on your clothes...
poor Gey Rey

What are you going to do when Twitler comes for the retards?

You'll have to wear a pink ink blot on your clothes... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So will YOU be upgrading YOUR fashion when he comes for YOU and makes YOU wear a "rainbow " colored or pink colored triangle ? Will YOU try to parlay YOUR faggotry like dumbascrap billionaire Geoge Soros did for "special " treatment " ? Will YOU turn in the other mambers of the reach-around crew ?????