Slave G come out where ever you are?

I'll go vintage here as I always love Slave in black. And I think a lot of us miss the sink photos. Always one of my favorites...

Then one of the one's I'm proud to have taken on the massage table, awesome day that was...

Slave G.... #Goddess
Slave G.... #Goddess Originally Posted by FucknToTheWeeknd
I'd believe it!
She's damn good at what she does!!!
  • Ryuk
  • 03-23-2017, 01:26 PM
Good grief! I hate to say, but I will probably never see this woman! But thank you gentlemen for sharing some pics! Wooooo! I'm getting the lotion out!
Its about time SA has another SLAVE G Picture threAD. So if you have Slave G pics post away. Don't forget to mention why she is such a wonderful lady!

I think I have enough to bump this thread for about 5 years! Originally Posted by Still Looking

Ahhh... Sweetheart...

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE!! LOL... I am fairly certain that SA Eccie Coed has seen enough photos of me... Lol.. But it is ever so kind of you to extend such a wonderful gesture...

THE REAL GIFT... is YOU... and there are NO WORDS to express how HAPPY I am that you are back and doing well... You, my wonderful friend, have been truly missed!!!

I apologize for the delay in my reply... I was traveling and then yesterday I was dealing with a migraine ...but THANK YOU for the wonderful words and the ever so thoughtful threAD....it brought tears to my eyes!!

With your permission... I would LOVE to include some of my favorite photos from some of the other ladies of Eccie...

Your devoted slave,

Guinevere
I'll go vintage here as I always love Slave in black. And I think a lot of us miss the sink photos. Always one of my favorites...

Then one of the one's I'm proud to have taken on the massage table, awesome day that was...

Originally Posted by RogueOne
WOW!! YOU DID GO VINTAGE!! LOL.... I remember some EXCELLENT PLAYTIME after that SECOND PHOTO was taken!!

Your impressed slave,

Guinevere
That makes 2 of us... here is one of her more recent ones...its stunning if you ask me!!!

Let me see if i can find one of her new kickboxing booty Originally Posted by a10bomb

Ahhh... Thank you Darling!!!

I had FUN taking that one the other day!!! That damn kickboxing is kicking my ASS!! LOL... Now, If I could only figure out a way to TRAVEL WITH MY PUNCHING BAG!!
I could look at pix of SG allll dayyyy loooong... So hawt. Love that sexy red hair. Meeeeeow!!
Originally Posted by strawberry skye

THANK YOU BEAUTIFUL GIRL!! I am incredibly blessed to have you as not only one of my closest friends.... but also, you are ONE HOT DOUBLES PARTNER!!! :involve:

Attachment 631631
Its about time SA has another SLAVE G Picture threAD. So if you have Slave G pics post away. Don't forget to mention why she is such a wonderful lady!

I think I have enough to bump this thread for about 5 years! Originally Posted by Still Looking

This one is for Still Looking... I left my YELLOW BIKINI at home... but here is one that used to be one of SL'S FAVORITES!!

Attachment 631632
i dont know why u guys are not following her on twitter. its FANTASTIC! keep it up SG.
Slave G.... #Goddess Originally Posted by FucknToTheWeeknd
Sweetheart!!!

YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE DARLING!!! THANK YOU for the lovely meme!!!! You just made my DAY!!!!

Your adoring slave,

Guinevere
I love it when a plan comes together!

And where is Ember Simmers?
  • TSSG
  • 03-23-2017, 07:59 PM
Wow! When are you back in SA?
This one is for Still Looking... I left my YELLOW BIKINI at home... but here is one that used to be one of SL'S FAVORITES!!

Attachment 631632
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
DAYUM!