Nasty PM's - Come on!!!??

Knowing Darth I doubt very seriously that he posted this because a provider didn't respond to him. He posted this to simply remind everyone that abuse of the pm system would not be tolerated....
Knowing Darth I doubt very seriously that he posted this because a provider didn't respond to him. He posted this to simply remind everyone that abuse of the pm system would not be tolerated.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm well I don't know him but based on what he posted that is the case IMO. I would like to know if they have sent him those alleged vulgar, BS PM's.....

sixx
These ladies advertise and post on a website that is viewed by hundreds and sometimes thousands of potential perverts like myself. I'm sure the volume of PM's (nasty or otherwise) can be enormous not to mention the emails and texts they may get from other sources. Keeping up with the communication has got to be very difficult for them and I can imagine the number of people they respond to on a daily basis, I completely understand when they don't respond.

I learned my lesson about 2 months ago when Naomi mentioned in a thread that we had spoken on the phone and said I had a "sexy" voice....from that moment, I must have gotten 40 PM's with phones numbers and requests to "call me"....and that was just from one little thread...can you begin to imagine the response these ladies get from posting contraversial/provocative comments, sexy ads, beautiful photos, etc.??? No wonder they ignore some and don't respond to all, whether nasty or not.

I learned my lesson about 2 months ago when Naomi mentioned in a thread that we had spoken on the phone and said I had a "sexy" voice....from that moment, I must have gotten 40 PM's with phones numbers and requests to "call me"....and that was just from one little thread...can you begin to imagine the response these ladies get from posting contraversial/provocative comments, sexy ads, beautiful photos, etc.??? No wonder they ignore some and don't respond to all, whether nasty or not. Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
You're too much ed. Just too much. See you soon.
Have you ever thought that might not really be the reason you didn't get a response?
sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Yes...But most of them have never seen my face, so I stay positive!

Knowing Darth I doubt very seriously that he posted this because a provider didn't respond to him. He posted this to simply remind everyone that abuse of the pm system would not be tolerated.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
It was more than one and a couple of ladies that I know who dance at SC's and advertise here on ECCIE told me about this.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm well I don't know him but based on what he posted that is the case IMO. I would like to know if they have sent him those alleged vulgar, BS PM's.....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I haven't received nearly enough Sixx!!
DM sent me a nasty PM.....and I liked it....

Please send me nasty PMs that are funny, interesting, or if ur just cute, gifted, or fun to be with.

Smooches...
DM sent me a nasty PM.....and I liked it....

Please send me nasty PMs that are funny, interesting, or if ur just cute, gifted, or fun to be with.

Smooches... Originally Posted by amusemeant
What do you mean by "gifted"
The gifted know who they are...without question.
What do you mean by "gifted" Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
The gifted know who they are...without question. Originally Posted by amusemeant
EA, you walked right into that one!!!
Gee the only PMs I get want some three sided lovin.
Nice read now everyone PM me
I have spoken to at least (2) or more Providers (who I have met in public) and I say to them, "I have PM'd you but I never heard from you?" Their response was:

"I don't read my PM's because I get so many nasty ones or so many bullsh** ones"

So I am thinking to myself, what a waste. These ladies use PM's for business but if they are afraid to read them or will not read them, I have a bad attitude because I think "Who does she think she is?" and she won't read them because they are "rude, vulgar and nasty".

She won't use ECCIE anymore and I don't get to meet her:

#8 - Misuse of our Private Messaging system will result in consequences. You are not to spam members using the PM system. You are not to send invitations to other sites using our PM system. You are not to harass others using our PM system.

If some jerk sends you a nasty, vulgar PM..Let your local MOD know. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
While I do not think the providers were lying, I do think they were exaggerating. You simply put them on the spot by asking them that question and they were trying to be polite by answering this way.

It’s like when someone asks “why haven’t you returned my call” …many respond to be nice “sorry i've just been busy lately”. Those girls simply previewed your pm and did not want to respond or they just hadn’t gotten around to it yet.