Bill O'Reilly

• R.M.
  • 04-19-2017, 05:35 PM
Looks like he just lost his job.
2003 actually.

dunno, I guess these women think those agreements don't apply to "harassment".

but it is undoubtedly hearsay, he vs. she and no witnesses to back it up over the alleged boorish behavior.

I guess they're psycho. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It's a miracle that Geraldo isn't being sued and he worked with them. Bill is usually very professional while on TV while Geraldo usually makes a remark or two.
Looks like he just lost his job. Originally Posted by R.M.
Yes. He is officially gone.

Tucker Carlson will move to the 8:PM ET slot next Monday. The transition will be without fanfare.

I think they should move Stuart Varney over from Fox Business Network to take Carlson's 9:PM ET spot. He is great.
Sky News is who Fox wants to buy. They got turned down last year by the Brits. They think they can kiss some uni-party ass and geturdun. NY Slimexicans wrote the article that started all this...

Answer is turn off the boob-tube!

• WTF
  • 04-19-2017, 06:45 PM

Answer is turn off the boob-tube!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Every once in a while your monkey ass types out something I agree with!

• WTF
  • 04-19-2017, 06:51 PM
It's a miracle that Geraldo isn't being sued and he worked with them. Bill is usually very professional while on TV while Geraldo usually makes a remark or two. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I actually hate to see this happen. Lot of power given to someone without any concrete proof. Plus I kinda liked Bill O.

I watch him every night plus he was a great writer
I don't watch political shows very often but when I do (did?) it was O'Reilly. He just had a way of making it interesting. You have to give him that much. I don't know if he really believed half the stuff that was coming out of his mouth, but there's a reason he was the most watched news show.
He was an asshole but his TV show was interesting, he made good points and he had good people to argue with.
He was an asshole but his TV show was interesting, he made good points and he had good people to argue with. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Which is one reason there were folks who wouldn't come on his show.
Looks like he just lost his job. Originally Posted by R.M.
He's "flush" enough to retire with royalties flowing.
Bill was the only anchor on Fox that opinion I listened too. The rest of the anchors are just sheep spitting the nonsense the right wants to hear. Hate to see him go, but it is deserved
watched his show sometimes.

found him to be an arrogant boor.
o'reilly's harassment, you just cant talk like that anymore:

kirsten powers on anderson cooper discussing bill o'reilly and the harassment:

he called me a blonde

I went to ailes and said that's unacceptable, im a professional anaylst

ailes said bill is old school and thats how he is

so they wouldn't do anything

that's the culture

so I quit doing his show for a couple of years

then I went back on it and nothing else happened but that's the culture
  • WTF
  • 04-20-2017, 09:39 AM
I wonder how much tail Bill pull off Fox?

Imho...the pendulum has swung too far in the women direction, in that they are never at fault.

Like the Duke lacrosse case where they shot first and asked questions and facts later