Kim Jong-un Says He Will Sink A US Carrier.......

Back to the OP North Korea lives in its own fantasy world he wants to appeal to his people that he's tough its all talk. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
"....lives in its own fantasy world he wants to appeal to his people that he's tough that's all talk." Great description OF YOURSELF there " seArgent shitburner " ! Ya stolen valor POS. Go scrub those " honey buckets " until they GLEEM, Lubed Wide Ass !
First you are right at one thing I wouldn't talk to a woman like that but she's a whore big difference cock sucker -would you marry a whore ? Second do you think military men are saints ?
My offer goes to you as well- pick any MOD you like I will send them any military info like my DD-214 along with my ID if they deem it legit you get banned for 1 year and they think it's photoshopped or a fake I get banned for a year - hell they can face time me or whatever they like - put your membership on the line against my service fuck face. But just like the others you are all talk - you want to take me up on this offer ? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Of course not all military men are saints. I actually think you did serve in the military but that doesn't mean you are not a fat fucking POS. You lie about just about everything and wonder why others think so poorly of you. Bowe Bergdahl served as well but he is still a fucking POS that should be hung. You continually act the fool and then seem butt hurt when others call you names. Grow the fuck up. Many here get under your skin and it is so easy to put you on the defensive. You are a fucking fat, clueless POS that does suck dick. You once claimed that you had seen some of the same providers I had. That is very unlikely. I haven't done a review since 12-20-2011. You didn't join until 2015. Chances of you ever seeing the same provider as me are slim and none. Go back to sucking dick and leave the political discussions to real men.
  • jma9
  • 04-26-2017, 03:10 PM
First you are right at one thing I wouldn't talk to a woman like that but she's a whore big difference cock sucker -would you marry a whore ? Second do you think military men are saints ?
My offer goes to you as well- pick any MOD you like I will send them any military info like my DD-214 along with my ID if they deem it legit you get banned for 1 year and they think it's photoshopped or a fake I get banned for a year - hell they can face time me or whatever they like - put your membership on the line against my service fuck face. But just like the others you are all talk - you want to take me up on this offer ? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Now fatty; you know nobody is going to take your bet seriously lol; one of the more dumbest things you have ever typed on here and that's saying a lot.

Besides, this is no way to treat your son-in-law!
Bowe Bergdahl served as well but he is still a fucking POS that should be hung... Originally Posted by Budman
But, but, but Susan Rice proclaimed that Bergdahl served "with honor and distinction"! Just like Puke WhinyAss!
the mod's aren't here to mediate "bets" you idiot. and they certainly aren't gonna ban anyone for the bullshit you propose.

it's been awhile but i actually did post my Navy ID .. with some details masked of course. if i can do that why can't you? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I can do that but it comes with a price - if you are so confident out your membership on the line against my service.
By the way- it has happened before - I was told a hobbyist named Jewish lawyer or Jewish attorney lost a wager and had to take a long vacation.

Waco this is a whore board do you really think I give a rats ass what other hookers and John think about me ? I am not trying to impress anyone and what advantage do I have stating that I was in the army? It's not like whores are giving half off to military men - you apparently take this site more seriously than I which lets me know you don't get laid on the real world - look how many post some of you assholes have - lexuslover has over 30k post in a 7 year span that lets me know he's addicted to this site and strengthens the notion that he's a stalker - I should reveal his other handle. Some guys like Lexus lover and lustylad are sadly addicted to this board - they spend countless time debating shit that doesn't affect their lives.
Back to the OP North Korea lives in its own fantasy world he wants to appeal to his people that he's tough its all talk. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
With that being said all you would have to do is tape your eyes at a slant and you could be his right hand man, lol.

Jim
I can do that but it comes with a price - if you are so confident out your membership on the line against my service.
By the way- it has happened before - I was told a hobbyist named Jewish lawyer or Jewish attorney lost a wager and had to take a long vacation. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

then do it and shut the fuck up about it. i didn't do it on any bet .. i just did it. and no it has not happened before. that whole episode was between Assup and Jewish Lawyer .. the mod's played no part in it.
Good luck with that.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...aSn5?ocid=iehp Originally Posted by Jackie S
must be having female problems.

sinking a carrier is not that easy.
Just for arguments sake...

Are there any historians on here that remember how battleships were made obsolete?

Aircraft carriers day is coming as well.

I'm not suggesting old pajama bottoms can do it...but just imagine the impact it would have if one was sunk by missiles
must be having female problems.

sinking a carrier is not that easy. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
indeed they are not. in addition to the typical carrier strike force of several frigates, destroyers and a fast attack sub .. there is this ...

They have “hundreds of watertight compartments and thousands of tons of armor, no conventional torpedo or mine is likely to cause serious damage.”

but most of all .. there is this ..

First, their speed allows them to outrun many other ships, particularly submarines.

this is both an understatement and a secret .. well not anymore .. the Russkies know this and have known it since the Enterprise came online.

fleet speed is 30 knots. in reality all nuclear carriers can easily exceed 30 knots. easily. their true top speed is only limited by the heat of the propeller shaft bearings. the power curve isn't the limit. the russkies and the chinkos know that the true top speed of a nuclear carrier is up to 45 knots .. that's 50 mph on the water .. for a 100,000 ton ship.

those so-called chinese "carrier killers"? can they hit a target moving at 45 knots? before we knock it out of the air? let's see.

bahhaaaa

Are there any historians on here that remember how battleships were made obsolete?

I'm not suggesting old pajama bottoms can do it...but just imagine the impact it would have if one was sunk by missiles Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
i counter that with the Gerald Ford class state of the art carrier .. produces 3 times the power of the Nimitz class ... for those laser weapons and rail guns ...

look at this big badass bastard ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald...rcraft_carrier

the most state of the art carrier in the world.

probably only this carrier is sorta kinda equal .. and the French are idiots not to built it .. the Brits did

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_...rcraft_carrier

it's only downfall is without nuclear power .. which the French wanted .. is it cannot be outfitted with advanced high power weapons like the Ford class can.

but it's still the second most bassass carrier on the high seas today.

perhaps the equal of the Nimitz .. but not the Ford.

but the Nimitz is a 40 year old design .. kinda late to the game eh Brits?

but unless the Brits want to reclaim the colonies .. i don't think the Queen E carrier is a threat to us.
By the way- it has happened before - I was told a hobbyist named Jewish lawyer or Jewish attorney lost a wager and had to take a long vacation.

Waco this is a whore board do you really think I give a rats ass what other hookers and John think about me ? I am not trying to impress anyone and what advantage do I have stating that I was in the army? It's not like whores are giving half off to military men - you apparently take this site more seriously than I which lets me know you don't get laid on the real world - look how many post some of you assholes have - lexuslover has over 30k post in a 7 year span that lets me know he's addicted to this site and strengthens the notion that he's a stalker - I should reveal his other handle. Some guys like Lexus lover and lustylad are sadly addicted to this board - they spend countless time debating shit that doesn't affect their lives. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You seem to know a lot about folks despite being here 1.5 years. Are the the same people feeding you info the same ones prodding your lunacy? Is that why they don't critique you? What is/was your other handle? Yeah you just happen to know the JL story.

And dont worry you aren't impressing anyonw for the right reasons.

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I saw a Transformers movie once.

I'm not suggesting old pajama bottoms can do it...but just imagine the impact it would have if one was sunk by missiles Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Hmmm... if they're becoming obsolete, why did China just launch its second one?

China Launches First Home-Built Aircraft Carrier, Boosting Naval Power

Beijing’s second carrier will undergo two years of trials before becoming operational

By Jeremy Page and Ben Kesling
Updated April 26, 2017 7:14 p.m. ET

BEIJING—China launched its second aircraft carrier—and the first one entirely home-built—taking another stride in its quest for a world-class navy that can protect Chinese economic and security interests far from its shores.

The new carrier, festooned in red flags and ribbons and with a bottle of champagne smashed over its bow, slid from a dry dock into the water in a shipyard ceremony in the northeastern port city of Dalian on Wednesday, state media reported. About two years of sea trials are expected before the still-unnamed ship becomes fully operational, Chinese and Western military experts say.

“We aim to safeguard our sovereignty and state interests and world peace by developing our military forces including maritime forces,” a Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman said at a regular news briefing on Tuesday.

The launch of the carrier is just one of many naval technologies the country is developing, long a concern of U.S. military officials.

In nearly every category, China is far behind the U.S. in technological capability, U.S. officials said. The difference between Chinese and U.S. submarines is like “comparing a Model T with a Corvette,” said Adm. Harry Harris, head of the U.S. military’s Pacific Command, in testimony before the House Armed Services Committee on Wednesday.

“There’s no comparison [between] a U.S. Virginia-class submarine and anything that China can field,” Adm. Harris said.

However, the current U.S. fleet of 52 submarines is set to shrink to 42 and, combined with Chinese technological developments, the U.S. advantage could erode, he said.

“The point is that in 20 years or so, that China will work hard to close that technological gap,” Adm. Harris said. “And if we don’t continue to resource our submarine fleets and our military in general, then they will be able to close that gap and that will put us in, I think, in a bad place.”

The admiral said he also is concerned about Chinese development of next-generation weapons including hypersonic missiles and space-based weapons and about the development of bases on man-made islands in the South China Sea.

China has been rapidly modernizing and expanding its naval operations over the past two decades, partly to ensure military superiority over Asian neighbors, some of which contest Chinese territorial claims, and to prevent the U.S. from intervening in regional conflicts.

India has one active carrier—a refurbished Soviet ship—and launched its first indigenous model in 2013, but that ship isn’t expected to become operational until the early 2020s. Japan’s has two large helicopter carriers but none capable of launching jet fighters.

China has also been sending ships and submarines deep into the Indian and Pacific oceans in recent years. That is part of a longer-term strategy to establish itself as a global military power capable of protecting its overseas economic interests, especially oil and gas supplies, as well as its expatriate citizens, military experts say.

Ruling the WavesAs China begins trials of its second aircraft carrier, provisionally known as Type 001A, the U.S. still dominates the world's oceans. Here are the countries with the biggest aircraft carriers.

China’s first two carriers are both conventionally powered and significantly smaller than the U.S. Navy’s 10 nuclear-powered Nimitz class carriers, which can sail for far longer without refueling and each handle about double the number of aircraft.

The U.S. also has decades of experience of operating carriers, whereas Chinese pilots began learning to take off and land at sea only five years ago and their capabilities remain unclear. Still, China’s carriers significantly boost its efforts to build a blue-water navy, capable of conducting combat and other missions far from its shores.

“China wants to put an emerging trickle of aircraft carriers at the center of basic blue-water operations: dazzling with naval diplomacy, strengthening influence across strategic sea lanes, and responding to emergencies that don’t require fighting other great powers,” said Andrew Erickson, an expert on China’s military at the U.S. Naval War College.

He said other evidence of China’s long-term plans included constructing a new class of supply vessels modeled on leading U.S. counterparts, a new class of cruisers designed in part to protect carriers, and its first overseas naval facility, in the East African nation of Djibouti.

China “appears to be priming other ports to support its growing seaward presence,” Mr. Erickson said.

China ultimately needs at least three aircraft carriers to have one conducting operations, one undergoing repairs and one being used for training, at all times, military experts said. But the country could be aiming to deploy as many as six, these people say.

Rear Adm. Zhang Zhaozhong, a professor at China’s National Defense University, was quoted in state media predicting that over the next 20 years, China would produce two larger conventionally powered carriers, with steam-powered catapult systems, and two even bigger nuclear-powered ones with electromagnetic catapult systems.

The U.S. Department of Defense said in an annual report on China’s military last year that “China’s current aircraft carrier and planned follow-on carriers will extend air-defense umbrellas beyond the range of coastal systems and help enable task group operations in ‘far seas.’ ”

It said China’s next generation of carriers would probably be able to sail for longer and launch more-varied types of aircraft, including early warning and electronic warfare, “thus increasing the potential striking power” of a Chinese carrier group “beyond its immediate periphery.”

The widely anticipated launch comes six years after China dispatched its first carrier, the Liaoning, which is based on the refurbished hull of an old Soviet model, the Varyag, purchased from Ukraine in 1998.

Since entering service in 2012, the Liaoning has conducted exercises in the disputed South China Sea but has been used mainly for training naval personnel, especially fighter pilots, in carrier operations. It can operate 24 J-15 jet fighters, military experts say.

The new carrier is conventionally powered, like the Liaoning, and uses the same ski-jump runway to launch J-15 jet fighters, rather than the catapult system used on the U.S.’s larger nuclear-powered Nimitz-class carriers, Chinese state media reported.

But China’s new carrier—while around the same size as the Liaoning—is designed to carry more ammunition, fuel and aircraft and is likely to be used for actual operations including sea-lane patrols and humanitarian missions, according to Chinese officers and military experts.

“The main body of the carrier has been completed, with equipment of the major systems installed,” including its engine and electrical gear, the official Xinhua News Agency reported. “After the launch, the new carrier will undergo equipment debugging, outfitting and comprehensive mooring trials.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/china-l...wer-1493182896

Notes: The list doesn't include Brazil, which is decommissioning its carrier, and Italy and Thailand, whose sole carriers are relatively small; List reflects each country’s largest carrier class.
Sources: U.S. Navy; Jane’s Fighting Ships; Indian Navy
Some guys like Lexus lover and lustylad are sadly addicted to this board - they spend countless time debating shit that doesn't affect their lives. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Number of threads started since Dec. 2015:

Puke WhinyAss – 121 (despite two-month vacation after Nov. 8, 2016)
Lustylad - 60
LexusLover - 13