Study Says..."It's Unethical To Call Breastfeeding Natural"

Very good. Now can you explain to the emotionally maladjusted liberals in class how milk gets into the breasts, the process of lactation?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Please give them time to understand the former then maybe just maybe they'll start to understand the latter process of lactation and hormones. Might be best to put it in picture form in their coloring books.
Please give them time to understand the former then maybe just maybe they'll start to understand the latter process of lactation and hormones. Might be best to put it in picture form in their coloring books. Originally Posted by Cherie
Liberals are a confused group. Their quest for equality is beyond distorted. They've perverted the beauty of nature and the wonders of God. Women have breasts they are designed specifically to produce milk shortly after delivery to feed their young. Women will continue to breastfeed regardless whether anyone thinks it's natural or not.

Jim
It's a WAR on WHITE PEOPLE. That's It!
It's a WAR on WHITE PEOPLE. That's It! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Maybe, but it's also a war on God. Man has distorted and perverted almost everything God has given us, especially our own lives. Man is his own worse enemy because he makes everything complicated, even something as natural as breastfeeding.

Jim
liberals deny the nature of man, or in this case, the nature of woman

they do it for political reasons, they do it as part of the continuing struggle against free enterprise, patriarchy, liberty, the republican form of government and maybe white people

of course when I used the term "nature of man" it was to include all humankind, though I know that's not acceptable these days

there is an insurmountable difference in the divide between the left and conservatism and perhaps that is shown most dramatically in the concept of human nature

the communist dream of a "new" man, created by a new social arrangement as the old man was merely a habit forced upon man by societal conditioning, was a monumental failure

but the left doesn't give up

John Dewey, he of the destruction of the American educational system, wrote that behavior and habits are "forced upon us" and that society is the means of creating individuals

modern left-wing philosophers echo dewey.....Richard Rorty writes, "there is no such thing as human nature, for humans make themselves up as they go along"

the founders of America understood human nature as innate

the left has no such understanding or if they do they deny it as a means of struggle

that's the crux of the argument

to the left there is an ever expanding system of rights without consideration of nature, nature is only a thing established by the patriarchy and it can be remade into our image, all to the eternal destruction of liberty

the founders understood one's rights ending upon imposition, and that the nature of man needed to be protected against, hence our system of government and the bill of rights

one's understanding of nature likely determines one's politics

the founders of America understood human nature as innate
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
The basic philosophy of the "founders" of our constitutional and legal structure was that Mankind was absolutely free to do whatever Mankind desired to do within the prohibitions announced by God and that God gave Mankind those freedoms, and Government was only able to "restrict" them if factually justified to the satisfaction of the principles established by God. As a consequence our jurisprudence is based on Christian ethics.

The phrase "In God We Trust" was crafted on that premise ...

as opposed to "In Government We Trust"!
  • Old-T
  • 04-30-2017, 08:49 AM
I suspect those two are 100% kindergarten dropout quality fools.

Ridiculing them is completely fair, they earned it. But i suspect most liberals would disavow thier stupidity as well.
Just read the link, it's not that long. Trying to explain this asinine notion is Not even wohnthe effort.

http://www.chicksontheright.com/stud...les-something/

Idiots. Originally Posted by Jackie S
" ...Unethical to call breastfeeding natural. " But, in the libs mind, same sex fudge packing is " natural " ? And practitioners of that perversity of fudge packing should be allowed to " marry " ? When can we expect to hear of the " nuptials " between Lube and assup ?
But i suspect most liberals would disavow thier stupidity as well. Originally Posted by Old-T
Publicly? I doubt it. They aren't honest enough to do so.
. But i suspect most liberals would disavow thier stupidity as well. Originally Posted by Old-T
your suspicions are not on full alert
I suspect those two are 100% kindergarten dropout quality fools.

Ridiculing them is completely fair, they earned it. But i suspect most liberals would disavow their stupidity as well. Originally Posted by Old-T
that needs to be rephrased as "But I suspect some liberals would disavow their stupidity as well."

there are too many stupid liberals out there that eat up the latest meme as true.
" ...Unethical to call breastfeeding natural. " But, in the libs mind, same sex fudge packing is " natural " ? And practitioners of that perversity of fudge packing should be allowed to " marry " ? When can we expect to hear of the " nuptials " between Lube and assup ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
their goal is population zero.
I like a well-fed breast.
I like a well-fed breast. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

WTF does that have to do with my comment SLOBBRIN?

You just can't help yourself.

I suppose the "rise of the planet of the hillbilly assholes" has emboldened you.

Here's what I was talking about, you lowbrow hillbilly ignoramus!

Them're some well fed breasts!