Miss ya

Leg's parties are ok. For 30 I'm not asked ta do something I may not want ta do.
I rather meet the girls at a bar. Exchange contact only if both want. mmmm seems dead deal LOL

mh deals I have no idea. We seem ok with each other.

mmmm another new place? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
We should consider ourselves fortunate in Roc.
We have 2 kick ass parties: Legacy and Major

What does Buffalo have? GOBC and the Hobby Mansion

No competition.

Rochester 2
Buffalo 0
Syracuse TBD
A list to date of ALL my friends

1. Plastic Man
2. OSD
3. Pauly

Consider yourselves VIP.
More to follow. Originally Posted by Jessica Alba is Hot
???? I have friends ????? really, no shit, I never knew

No competition.

Rochester 2
Buffalo 0
Syracuse TBD Originally Posted by Jessica Alba is Hot
actually, I never been to a BUF GOBC get together. But from what I heard I prefer them. Sounds a bit like ones I use ta do and gave up on at the now former AC. Just a meet and exchange contact info for a later time or day if both ok with each other. I gave up as AC was unwilling and or could not do what need to be done to retain new customers gained from the M&Gs at(clean the place and enforce former rules of ). And others started some so why bother. Legacy's first few btw were at the hooker bar that was the now former AC. Also AC was a mix of nice lady's ta play with to street meat that took a bath so now thought she was worth more. Legacy's seem a mix of play now or just meet and exchange contact info. Never been to a mh only deal but seems more a push ta play at. I'm a meet and at play later type of guy. So Legacy's seemed ok for my ways of watch, talk to, get info & contact not in a rush ta get play at. I have only played at two times at any deal that Leg's was part of. One I knew anyways and was a bit High schoolish on are part. Other was nips only.

So even if some stuff going on at a Legacy deal I rather did not. I feel free to play my way.

So BUF GOBC are more to my liking. The few GOBC that have been in ROC were to my liking. SOOOO GOBC Legacy by me. mh and I know each other and cool. But we don't see things the same so better for both of us I stay away. As I'm not into what I see as "pussy on a plate"

above just my opinion

No competition.

Rochester 2
Buffalo 0
Syracuse TBD Originally Posted by Jessica Alba is Hot
I've been to all the parties and I have enjoyed them all!! I do believe if your cheap and need to save your funds for just the hook then M/H's party is the one for you.. Now if you can afford to have fun and enjoy the others then that would be both Leg's and Buffalo. I enjoy them all but then again I'm not a tight wad!!
I enjoy them all but then again I'm not a tight wad!! Originally Posted by misterbig9.5
No, you're a hooker addict.

However, pussy is where you find it. Some dumb cunt at the last MH get together wanted 500 for FS and 200 for a BJ. So if that's for tight wads, all the more power to ya! ;-)
I've been to all the parties and I have enjoyed them all!! I do believe if your cheap and need to save your funds for just the hook then M/H's party is the one for you.. Now if you can afford to have fun and enjoy the others then that would be both Leg's and Buffalo. I enjoy them all but then again I'm not a tight wad!! Originally Posted by misterbig9.5
I gave that a like
btw I don't remember seeing you at mmmm ROC, city east side, 2nd fl, Legacy.
But once you got started, ya missed fewer than I mister party animal

However, pussy is where you find it. Some dumb cunt at the last MH get together wanted 500 for FS and 200 for a BJ. So if that's for tight wads, all the more power to ya! ;-) Originally Posted by Strapped
Agree. Her prices were way TOO high yet someone at the party did actually pay 500.

Mr. Big, does the most I pay being 100-150 make me CHEAP or SMART ?
Never been to a mh only deal but seems more a push ta play at. I'm a meet and at play later type of guy. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
There is definitely a "push to play" which I find to be a good thing.
Agree. Her prices were way TOO high yet someone at the party did actually pay 500.

Mr. Big, does the most I pay being 100-150 make me CHEAP or SMART ? Originally Posted by Jessica Alba is Hot
Hay Big... can I field this one for ya??? Or sneak you the answer???

Mr. Big, does the most I pay being 100-150 make me CHEAP or SMART ? Originally Posted by Jessica Alba is Hot
you forgot " or DUMB
and Cheap, Smart and Dumb all depends on VIEW. Yours, who playing with and what others may think from view of the chase, if was a chase. All do not play the same game. If I wanted just to get laid (pussy on a plate) just any girl as long as fine by my eyes. I would push mh ta let me show up. But he knows me better than that.
There is definitely a "push to play" which I find to be a good thing. Originally Posted by Jessica Alba is Hot
and I enjoy a bit of a chase

sorry but story time

there is a stripper I have seen at many of Legacy's parties. Always seemed fun ta talk to. Not the best eye candy yet not bad. I liked her, but she was always ahem busy ta talk much with even if fun was the talking.
I see her again at a Legacy and we talked a bit. As I was tired I wanted to go home, was in line for bathroom ta piss before I go. My turn, she comes right in with me errr WTF girl. So now as we took turns doing what we had ta do. I got ta talk with more so than other times seen her. LOL yup she is full of fun.
So I go ta see her strip at a club. Now its like I the bear trying to snag that fish out of the stream of many fish. And she the cat mousing me. I'm enjoying this . Would like to see how this plays out at a Legacy deal now that we know each other a bit better. But I would not at a mh deal both of us pushed ta get a room and over with. I rather let it play out ether way. Than get her pussy on a plate. I rather her free range do what she wants, as I do or try what I want.

I'm not saying ok guys I got lady's that want money, ok gals I have guys that want P4P, is a bad thing. Just not my thing. I rather a M&G exchange contact if ok with each other. Latter after I can still change my mind. If I contact her she still free to tell me pound salt does not want ta see me. Seem at a Legacy both sides free ta play it ether way. Without the push. And the stage show I like as it all plays out. I'm not sure if much a stage show at mh deal as never been at one. and well I fine the show worth 30 as no fucking pasties and some bare it all without running north to Canada.
I should be soon. End of May early april.. Originally Posted by Legacy69
Watevah happened to June whew

I was tired of everyone talking smack behind my back Originally Posted by Legacy69
Caught a mf'r talkin in front of my back, gets annoying whew
This went far left from I miss ya .. lol
I don't like to push.. we are hear to have fun.. And that's the atmosphere I have with mine. Now back into topics..

I really miss yall.. not Rochester or the weathet.. you guys and lady's
. I have met ally of incredible people and I enjoy every last one of you..
I just thank y'all for being apart of my life.

I really do miss all of you
Even the morons lol
Even the morons lol Originally Posted by Legacy69
whew, ya didn't forget me
I agree with Mr Big...(oh crap)... Anyway been to them all, enjoyed all of them and it's simple..pick whatever you're comfortable with, keep real expectations and have some fun! And 30 bucks is nothing, go to a strip club and have a couple beers, bet you'll be out 30 and probably more.. Hey Legs..how bout sending some FL weather this way?.. BD

However, pussy is where you find it. Some dumb cunt at the last MH get together wanted 500 for FS and 200 for a BJ. So if that's for tight wads, all the more power to ya! ;-) Originally Posted by Strapped
your more interested in sharing sex acts

with multiple partners

in the same evening

for cheap prices?

class it up!