Astros

NaN can bring the girls. Tb2u, I will drive. I have a parking pass.
we can use nan as bait
The girls love those sweet things.
Yep, but they're dealing right now. If my math is correct , playing just .500 ball for the rest of the season would net them 97 wins. That should be plenty to win a division. Originally Posted by bbkid

Well, playing at .500 the rest of the way (as of today, May 22) would get the 'Stro's to 88 W's.......do ya feel as certain that'll be enuff to win the West now?
Chateau I don't think 88 wins will get it done ..... the Rangers won 95 last year and their recent 10 game win streak says they're through with rolling over and playing dead ..... I expect they're about to return to last season form when they kicked ass and took names ..... if the Astros are going to do it this year I'm predicting it's going to take 95 wins at a very minimum .....
  • bbkid
  • 05-23-2017, 07:03 AM
Well, playing at .500 the rest of the way (as of today, May 22) would get the 'Stro's to 88 W's.......do ya feel as certain that'll be enuff to win the West now? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
No. Not at all. It's going to take something really close to a hunert to win the West.

..... if the Astros are going to do it this year I'm predicting it's going to take 95 wins at a very minimum ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
A very BARE minimum.
Rangers are back below .500 while the Astros have been winning. They now have a 10 game lead on them
40 -16, and not a single mention on sports center this morning.....
  • bbkid
  • 06-05-2017, 07:41 AM
40 -16, and not a single mention on sports center this morning..... Originally Posted by worldbfree
Nothing new. Fucking ESPN spent several minutes yesterday morning on the Yankees "not even a decent" ballgame (7 to 0), AND in freakin Toronto, and only about 45 seconds on the "near miss", much more entertaining game between the best team in baseball and the Rangers. (Saturday's games)
42-16 now. They ain't bullshittin'!!
40 -16, and not a single mention on sports center this morning..... Originally Posted by worldbfree
It's hard for some to show respect to a team that's been on the losing end for almost their whole existence.
42-16 now. They ain't bullshittin'!! Originally Posted by kerwil62
I spoke too gotdamn soon. They've now lost two straight to KC.